MSI Armor RX 570 8GB OC Undervolting

Hello, i recently got this video card and i am trying to undervolt it for the cooler temperatures.

I never touched anything like theese before, don't really have much experience with it and i am asking for help.

What would be the best possible setting for this specific card that can stay cool and have good performance? I have also set up a custom fan curve, wich did help a little bit but honestly not too much. I just wish to have a smooth and stable experience with it.

My PSU is a Thermaltake RGB 650w Bronze

Any additional tips and suggestions will be really appriciated so i could learn a bit more

The picture is of the stock settings, completly untouched. (Forgive me for the foreign texts)

Screenshot_1.png

best thing to do would probably be to try it ... lower the voltage by let's say 10 mv on the stage 7 and run some benchmark (i like unigine heaven for that) ... if it doesn't crash then lower it again.  ... repeat until you get a crash then take it up by one or two increment and test it in a lot of games and benchmark just to be sure it's stable.  I don't have any value to give you sadly so you would just have to test and that's it. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD