water cooling cost

Im kinda interesting in doing a custom water colling loop to cool my CPU and GPU how much money would it cost me to do it properly 

around 350-400 for a full custom loop any thing extra like GPU blocks and other stuff will add more.

try FrozenCPU.com for prices they have a good selcetion

Depends where you live.

read the FAQ and 101 stickies at the top of the forum. Pricing should be mentioned at some point.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Im kinda interesting in doing a custom water colling loop to cool my CPU and GPU how much money would it cost me to do it properly 

Do lots of research, and check out the water cooled builds in these forums. Brouse around at the various stores offering water cooling gear.

You may want to consider a kit, like the XSPC kits, or you may decide to go full custom and source out your own parts from the various companies.

I spent years researching into this, and still managed to spend way too much money on parts! Like any hobby, it can become very addictive! :D

If your're a first timer just get one of those kits xspc has good ones than id you want to add gpu add another 120 rad if you get the 360 versions all you need is a water block

If your're a first timer just get one of those kits xspc has good ones than id you want to add gpu add another 120 rad if you get the 360 versions all you need is a water block

I always advise against kits. Watercooling is a lot of effort. If you can't be bothered to look do research and buy parts separately then you will become annoyed with watercooling very quickly.

That being said the kits are not bad in any way. Its just that you can decide what to spend more money and where to spend a little less where you want to if you do your own research.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.