Buzzing noise from PSU

222feb23

I just bought an Aorus P850 around 20days (1/11), last night when i shut down the PC some loud buzzing noise came out of the psu, turn off psu switch and it still there only disappear when i pull the plug on the wall (i plug pc and monitor into an outlet and from that outlet go to the wall), at first i change the oulet but still on the same wall the noise still there, when i change to difference wall the noice stop (my room have 2 wall outlet on 2 walls), but when i go back to the old wall around 20-30 minutes later the noise came back (PC still off only psu switch turn on), so is it because the wall or my psu have problem, if it because the wall should i use a power stabilizer for my pc ?

even if it wasn't the psu, that psu will probably fry your components one day. because gigabyte doesn't sell a p850, i'll assume you're talking about the p850w. the pw line is tier d and if you need 850w, it probably isn't for an igpu that is the only thing a tier d can handle. go for an a/b-tier psu, like a seasonic gm-850.

edit: from your previous post, your store has a limited selection of psu's. go with any of the corsair ones, the models you listed are all tier a.

certified moron

15 minutes ago, SirCheese3 said:

even if it wasn't the psu, that psu will probably fry your components one day. because gigabyte doesn't sell a p850, i'll assume you're talking about the p850w. the pw line is tier d and if you need 850w, it probably isn't for an igpu that is the only thing a tier d can handle. go for an a/b-tier psu, like a seasonic gm-850.

edit: from your previous post, your store has a limited selection of psu's. go with any of the corsair ones, the models you listed are all tier a.

D-tier ? isn't AP-GM is an B-tier, i just check the bill and it said the model is GP-AP850GM

Just now, 222feb23 said:

D-tier ? isn AP-GM is an B-tier, i just check the bill and it said the model is GP-AP850GM

all you said was "aorus p850", so i wrongly assumed you meant the p850w, the only 850w psu sold under the aorus brand. since you have a b-tier psu, i have no idea what could be causing the problem.

certified moron