I just picked up my razer blackwidow ultimate 2013. I dont feel like taking my own pickture so all the pictures here are from the interwebz.

Initial packaging: Nice, flashy, you can try out keyboard through box. No were on teh box does it say it uses mx blues, and no were on the box does it say what year it is
razer-blackwidow-2013-ultimate-edition-m
In the box: Nothing other than keyboard, cover, and some papers. Wish there was a keycap puller.
Keyboard.
First impressions: Feels very sturdy, not any flex to it. Nice thick braided cable that splits up into 4 smaller braided cables at end, USB, USB passthrough, Mic, Headphone. USB passthrough, mic and headphone come out on right side of keyboard.
razer_blackwidow_2013_03.jpg
Plugged In: AMAZING backlight, so vibrant. 19 differant levels, from off to blinding. Really nice. Razer logo adjust with ilumination at bottom.
Havent played with sofware yet, i may update when i do.
3.jpg
Overall: I would recomend this keyboard. Maby not at its price off 140$, i got it on sale for 112$, but i just love it. It is my firet mech keyboard. I typed this whole review on it, and i love it. I give it a 8/10 (points off for cost and not customisable per key lighting)

EDIT: Thoes pictures are not really correct, the keyboard is grey with black keys, US layout, and has the windows 8 logo, not 7/xp

Big Edit!! 1 key was stuck. I returnef it and got a k70 with MX reds. Look forward to review

Edit: I like my k70 much better. These new keys are taking some getting useed to but i feel soon i will be able to type really fast with these reds. I love the linearness of them.I also like that it uses mx stabilisers, not the bar, and that it has normal font, the textured keycaps that are good even when typing, and the included keycap puller, and the aluminumness of it.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Glad to see you like it ;)

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

Well, at the price the TS had gotten it, yeah, it's a decent/good buy. At its MSRP of $140, it's not a good buy. I've always maintained that though I don't like Razer keyboards, if one can be had a fair bit lower than 140USD, then it'd be a decent buy. With the release of the BWU 2014 using Kailh switches, the BWU 2013 at least uses original Cherry switches making it a much better keyboard than the BWU 2014.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Well, at the price the TS had gotten it, yeah, it's a decent/good buy. At its MSRP of $140, it's not a good buy. I've always maintained that though I don't like Razer keyboards, if one can be had a fair bit lower than 140USD, then it'd be a decent buy. With the release of the BWU 2014 using Kailh switches, the BWU 2013 at least uses original Cherry switches making it a much better keyboard than the BWU 2014.

Yeah I'm not a fan of Razer but this seems of good build quality and so far I like it. Some reviews say it does not hold up on long run but. I can't believe it was that cheap at best buy. All their PC gaming stuff is over priced

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

By the way, any feedback would be nice, this is one of my first reviews

By the way, any feedback would be nice, this is one of my first reviews

Only thing that bothered me was 1 or 2 spelling mistakes but that is just me and my OCD :P

Great review for your first time :)

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

Only thing that bothered me was 1 or 2 spelling mistakes but that is just me and my OCD :P

Great review for your first time :)

I'm not good at spelling. This was my second review I think (first I've was of Logitech g602)

1 key was stuck. I returned it and got a k70 in MX reds. Look forward to a review soon. I haven't gotten to open it yet