Forum Suggestion - Build Log of the Year (2013)

JLCitadel

Top 3 Builds out of all the build logs of the week for 2013 but not only that, you could interview the people (pre-recorded) and talk to them about it, why they chose what etc.. what their inspiration was. What do you all think of the idea?

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like they Idea, would love to see it in a poll.

How do I add a poll to this post?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

900D Metallica build!

OFC THAT WINS, No poll needed

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

looney your signatures over the limit fix it now

:P 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

i like it to i realy miss builds of the week so this could be a good replacement 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Model 01 by @Brodholm

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

looney your signatures over the limit fix it now

Is it?

7tGXw.png

Anyway I meant a poll (vote) for people to chose the build of the year

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Is it?

7tGXw.png

Yep.. realized that after I added in the poll to this. (self-facepalm)

Is it?

7tGXw.png

mmm thats weird it isnr doing it any more but this is what i saw 

kn4x8fT.png

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

kn4x8fT.png

That's all the stuff under my avatar that does that :P

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

The reason for that is the side of his post. all the icons and long text in it make his normal posts longer. so when barley any text is there it looks like a long sig.

That's all the stuff under my avatar that does that :P

ooooh no loonyseption! D: 

Specs

I think there is so much great builds, that we could have at least 20 or 30 builds of the year.

Well if the thread gets support hopefully we can see it happen :)