Need help with voltage settings

guys as i got a gt 1030, now im playing pubg pc lite, heroes and geenerals, csgo, pixel strike 3d,valorant etc but now i need a litttle more better processor, i have an amd sempron 145 which i onlocked into an athlon ii x2 4450e and i play pubg pc lite quite easily, but in csgo, valorant, you can only play with bots or the pc will crash, after some research i found a website that is selling almost all kinds of am3 processors with cash on delivery i will put the link of product page below

https://buysnip.com/product/amd-phenom-ii-x3-710-hdx710wfk3dgi-core-am3-938-cpu-desktop-processor/

i dont have much money right now and i found only this one reasonable, i am planning to buy it and unlock its fourth core and play some extraaa games like apex legends (on ultra low settings 720p), rocket league etc. 

as i have a cheapo 450 watt psu, i am worried abt its power consumption, so i need helps from you guys to tweak it out for best performance to power consumption and what clock speed should i stick to etc, this is my pc specs:

Processor: AMD athlon ii x2 4450e                                    

Motherboard: Asus m4n68t-m le v2                        

Ram: 4gig 1333mhz                     

SSD: Crucial BX500 120gig ssd                      

Hard drive: Seagate 7200rpm 500gig          

Graphics card: Zotac gt 1030 2gb ddr5                

PSU: El-Cheapo 450 watt 

pls sort out some power tweaks etc for me, THANK YOU FOR WASTING YOUR TIME READING THIS NONSENSE :)