The white internet

Askew

I remember when youtube did the lights off thing, turning the background dark grey, it was soo much better for watching videos, preferred it more on youtube, but not on all websites.

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

I remember when youtube did the lights off thing, turning the background dark grey, it was soo much better for watching videos, preferred it more on youtube, but not on all websites.

I watch most of my videos full screen anyway so that didn't really do much for me :(

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

I love dark backgrounds since I already turn my monitor brightness all the way down & still have trouble with large patches of white. I think I have overly active rods in my eyes, which also explain my good night-vision, so that any time I'm outside I usually have to wear sunglasses to just avoid being blinded by all the light... I may be vampire now that I think about it....

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I've tried universal style sheets but they cause to much issues. :(

Yes to universal dark themes

I love dark backgrounds since I already turn my monitor brightness all the way down & still have trouble with large patches of white. I think I have overly active rods in my eyes, which also explain my good night-vision, so that any time I'm outside I usually have to wear sunglasses to just avoid being blinded by all the light... I may be vampire now that I think about it....

Sounds familiar. If I go out into the sun without sunglasses my eyes start to water up like crazy I get headaches, after images and cry.

My outside life is literally spent looking at the ground.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Thank god for black mode... my eyes bother the hell outta me since I spend the whole day in front of the PC...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

There's several ways to make the popular sites "dark" themed. Magic Actions Chrome extension adds a light switch to YouTube which makes it dark. Better Twitch TV has a dark theme and there's several dark themes for Facebook through stylish. 

FX-8320 @ 4.2Ghz. 8GB ADATA RAM. Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev 4. 64GB SSD 2TB HD. Sapphire HD 6770. NZXT Phantom 410. CM Storm Quickfire Rapid - Cherry Blue. CM Storm Inferno mouse. TT Esports Cronos.

No, because my monitor has a really awful brightness, and the slightest bit of light from outside on dark websites causes me to see nothing...