Which USB Hub Is Ideal?

Gemfruit

I'm looking to get a USB hub to give my B550 Gaming Edge a few more ports. I'm fine on ports now, but plan to grab a VR headset later this year, a potentially a DAC/AMP, not sure yet. Either way, the B550 Gaming Edge has a rear USB C port, as well as one for my p500a case. I was originally looking at USB3 hubs, but given that I have nothing to plug into the rear USB C, I think that makes a lot more sense to use.

Devices

• Logitech C920 Webcam
  • Blue Yeti Microphone
  • Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Keyboard (Has USB Passthrough if I use up 2 ports instead of 1)
  • Cakewalk UA-1G (appears to be very simple, USB 1.1 audio interface for my synth keyboard)
  • Mouse

Potential Devices

• VR Headset
  • DAC/AMP
  • A better audio interface (still not sure if these are bandwidth or power hungry, at all) *would REPLACE above audio interface
  • USB bluetooth dongle (if onboard doesn't suffice, like various reviews suggest could happen)
  • Bluetooth Mouse *would free up the mouse slot

Again, I have 5 USB on the rear, 2 USB on the case, 1 USB C on the rear.

Here are the two I was looking into, based off of looking at far too many reviews of too many products:

Sabrent USB

Anker USB-C

The Anker gets power via USB-C, where as the Sabrent has it's own power adaptor. I'd definitely give the more power / bandwidth hungry devices a dedicated port on the rear IO, and use the lesser-demanding devices on the hub. I honestly only need 3-4 more ports max, I just figured I'd pay a bit more to have more and the charging slots if I was going to buy one any. So on that note, act as if both devices are identical in price, and money doesn't matter, I just want a reliable hub. Any advice on which of these to get, or something I haven't seen yet, would be greatly appreciated!