*WARNING* potential spoilers *WARNING* Need for Speed Film Opinions

Well I personally loved the film! It was intense, had a nice arsenal of actors and fantastic vehicles. For it was more than just a film mainly, because I have spent my childhood playing NFS games starting from Hot Pursuit 2 up to the latest. You could say I'm a huge fan... maybe not of the latest games but still a fan. Back to the film now... I do have to say that it had me on the edge of the seat at times and the fact that at the cinema I have been they have really had the sound blasting out to the max, which don't get me wrong made the engines sound sooooo good. When it comes to the overall story I would say it was pretty solid maybe a bit cheesy there and there but quite consistant. Also near the end I couldn't have gone without missing the Linkin Park track (also a huge part of my childhood) which was well fitted for the scene. Lastly I would like to comment about the effects in the film, it became apparent very quickly that this film was fantastically done considering it has absolutely no CGI in it. It sure made the film feel much more real and 1000x better over any CGI.

A thing to mention though... considering that the film contained the following words, "Electronic Arts" and the logo corresponding to those words and wasn't an absolute f*** up, I'm quite honestly impressed. YES YOU HEARD IT HERE! One thing that was actually good with that name "on the box" :D/jk

What did you guys think of the film? I'd say it deserves 9/10... at least in my eyes :)

...and yeah just in case, I know that this could go in the 'Members Reviews' sub-forum but since it isn't really tech related I opted for "Off Topic".

Need To Stop.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

The latest NFS games haven't been all that good though :l

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

The latest NFS games haven't been all that good though :l

Absolutely agree... everything up to Carbon was awesome maybe you could include Pro Street there but from there on everything went down the hill. The last 3 installments: The Run, Most Wanted (2012) and Rivals were laughable. The new Hot Pursuit was the only one that stood out to me since it reminded me greatly of the original Hot Pursuit 2 and brought my hopes up for the series when it was released yet it just seemed to get worse and worse from there on.

Absolutely agree... everything up to Carbon was awesome maybe you could include Pro Street there but from there on everything went down the hill. The last 3 installments: The Run, Most Wanted (2012) and Rivals were laughable. The new Hot Pursuit was the only one that stood out to me since it reminded me greatly of the original Hot Pursuit 2 and brought my hopes up for the series when it was released yet it just seemed to get worse and worse from there on.

We need an Underground refresh :D

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

We need an Underground refresh :D

Until it's not like the Most Wanted one and more like the Hot Pursuit refresh (which also seemed to be portrayed in the film with the races in the forest) I'm all for it to be done!

Haven't seen it yet but I'm glad to hear that it was good. :)

I were shocked to see what the 'critics' more like cretins wrote about the film... but hey I don't care what they say it was a good film and money well spent for me :)

I were shocked to see what the 'critics' more like cretins wrote about the film... but hey I don't care what they say it was a good film and money well spent for me :)

Well if it has nice cars, that's all I care about. Except the newer Fast & Furious films, just awful.

Well if it has nice cars, that's all I care about. Except the newer Fast & Furious films, just awful.

Never ending run waaaaaaaaaaayyy ah ah ah ah ah.... oh wait. 

or

Hulk mode xD When Vin Diesel jump so over the bridge to catch that chick and lands on the car like nothing happened.

Now that's a series they should seriously stop.