Please help me make a decision in buying from these options for gaming laptops

Hey guys I'm confused in buying two different versions of the same laptop. I'll post the configurations:

This is for $815

• Processor : Intel Core i7-9750H processor with max trubo speed of 4.50 GHz | RAM : 8 GB of DDR4 system memory, upgradable to 32 GB using two soDIMM modules
  • Storage : 256 GB, PCIe Gen3, 8 Gb/s up to 4 lanes, NVMe SSD + 1 TB 2.5-inch 7200 RPM | OS : Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  • Graphics : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM 

This is for $900

• Processor: Intel Core i5-10300H processor, turbo up to 4.5 Ghz
  • Memory: 8 GB of DDR4 system memory, upgradable to 32 GB
  • Storage: 1 TB HDD 7200RPM + 256 GB SSD
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti with 4GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM

In essence - I get a i7 Processor but a GDDR5 VRAM GPU in less cost than a i5 processor with a GDDR6 VRAM GPU for extra 100$. Also the GPU comes soldered to the motherboard. Very confused which one should I go for! Please help me out guys. 

Just now, jaslion said:

Which laptop is this? Might be that both suck due to bad cooling.

Pure spec wise the i5 one would be my bet.

Thank you for replying. This is the Acer Nitro 5. My basic work would be running audio recording and video editing softwares , programming and gaming!

According to userbenchmark the cpus are very similar, so for 85 dollars you get a slightly better graphics card, so if it was up to me i would go for the cheaper one, it seems like a better value to me.

24 minutes ago, ranesagar3 said:

Thank you for replying. This is the Acer Nitro 5. My basic work would be running audio recording and video editing softwares , programming and gaming!

Then it should be good for the i5 but the i7 may have heat issues so get the i5.

19 minutes ago, Lunchbox13 said:

According to userbenchmark the cpus are very similar, so for 85 dollars you get a slightly better graphics card, so if it was up to me i would go for the cheaper one, it seems like a better value to me.

Thank you for replying!

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Then it should be good for the i5 but the i7 may have heat issues so get the i5.

Thank you for replying! The i5 10th gen is also a recent release from intel than the i7 9th Gen.