Keyboard for use with Windows, Mac, and Linux

Donut417

I have a USB Switcher from IOGEAR that allows the sharing of multiple USB devices with up to 4 machines. Mostly I switch between my Gaming PC and Macbook, but I have a tendency to use my Macbook a lot more. I use it both in a desktop configuration and mobile. My current 2013 Razer Black Widow Ultimate (Cherry MX Blues) doesn't have the Mac Keys. Ive tried searching online, but I cant find a keyboard that does both without some kind of replacing of keys and such. Just to put things in to perspective use wise 98% MacBook Pro and 1.5% PC and .5% Server (mainly when I need to install updates). 

Budget: $100 USD (A little more is fine) 

Must haves: 1) Mechanical switches, I have only used Cherry MX Blues, so I would like Cherry MX blues OR a switch with similar feel. 2) Must have back lite. Dont care if its RGB or just One Color as long as they keys are back lit. 3) Easy to switch between Mac and PC. 

Bonus: 1) Have USB pass Thru for mouse. 2) Media keys. 

Other thoughts: Was considering ten keyless or smaller, not sure if it would be the right fit for me. I dont use my number keys a lot, but then I need to type numbers in I have a tendency to use them. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

So ill take it, something doesn't exist. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.