Oculus quest 2 - Internal graphics

lolcraftafk

Recently I've bought the new oculus quest 2(which wasn't shipped yet due to lack of availability) and I own a laptop which has Intel Graphics UHD 620 which surely wouldn't be able to run the oculus quest through the oculus link, I wondered whether there is a way to run a game on the computer that supports VR (Through steam persay) but instead of the laptop graphics card through the quest's graphics card. Can someone tell me if I'd might be able to do such thing or how?

No. For PCVR you need a real GPU in your PC. No way around that. You're stuck with Oculus store.

16 minutes ago, lolcraftafk said:

Recently I've bought the new oculus quest 2(which wasn't shipped yet due to lack of availability) and I own a laptop which has Intel Graphics UHD 620 which surely wouldn't be able to run the oculus quest through the oculus link, I wondered whether there is a way to run a game on the computer that supports VR (Through steam persay) but instead of the laptop graphics card through the quest's graphics card. Can someone tell me if I'd might be able to do such thing or how?

The whole point of pcvr is to use your more powerful pc gpu, not integrated gpus, that would be defeating the point

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 2:41 AM, Chionele said:

No. For PCVR you need a real GPU in your PC. No way around that. You're stuck with Oculus store.

How is it that Oculus 2 in ANY WAY can do near what a high end desktop & GPU do? 

7 hours ago, WoodJames said:

How is it that Oculus 2 in ANY WAY can do near what a high end desktop & GPU do? 

I don't understand your question, because it can't. Quest 2 is a mobile device with limitations of a mobile device.

• 1 year later...

so will it just decline and say you cannot play even trying to bypass or will it just be very slow

if i have an Intel Core I9-12900K without ad dedicated graphics will it be very slow, or will it be able to play normally?