New build advice (full amd?)

Hunlight

Budget (including currency): Around 1500(best) - 1700(worst)eur

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: all AAA titles (Witcher 3, CP77, Valhalla, COD, etc), Hunt Showdown (plays BIG role here) and other smaller multiplayer projects. Some video rendering/ photoshop etc. Mby streaming.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

For now as my budget is not that big I think to go with 5600 ryzen (I thikn x version, as not sure non-x will be out) it costs around 340-350eur here, kinda pricey I would say, but performance is nice.

Definetly need 32gb ram, while doing some tasks some times easy 24gb+ used.

for gpu- I think either 3070, tho 8gb vram makes me think about rx 6800/xt but still no way to know the price and more gaming results.

Ray tracing is not needed, my budget wont allow me 1440p ultrawide 100fps+ with raytracing, so focus on non-ray PC.

Also Im not using any HDD for years now, see no need in it as only thing I have is few Adobe soft and few games, no movie library or smth, so using 1TB ssd.

As there is no version for Lithuania for PCPP, and Poland has no prices, i used the German version. As you stated your budget in € i don't think you have a problem with ordering from other EU states. Here is my suggestion: 

Still a bit budget left for allowing a bit higher prices on the new parts.

Used MSRP for the AMD stuff.

With this build you'll even be able to use ray-tracing, if you'd want to in the future.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

1 minute ago, Stahlmann said:

As there is no version for Lithuania for PCPP, and Poland has no prices, i used the German version. As you stated your budget in € i don't think you have a problem with ordering from other EU states. Here is my suggestion: 

Wit this build you'll even be able to use ray-tracing, if you'd want to in the future.

cant order from other countries, usually shipping is suuuper overpriced even from EU countries. but will check the parts on my sites - 1a.lt or skytech.lt

11 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Wit this build you'll even be able to use ray-tracing, if you'd want to in the future.

some of the parts are not available at all here ( like not even listed, for example PSU company is no where to be found)

here is what I switched to, storage is not available went with silicon one heard its decent, also ram switched as suggested costs 200eur here for some reason, also cooling how about cheap AIO, should cool as good as cheap air I think ?

image.thumb.png.d2093a6144406e45c1a74841b4f073b6.png

7 minutes ago, Hunlight said:

some of the parts are not available at all here ( like not even listed, for example PSU company is no where to be found)

here is what I switched to, storage is not available went with silicon one heard its decent, also ram switched as suggested costs 200eur here for some reason, also cooling how about cheap AIO, should cool as good as cheap air I think ?

The RAM, case, PSU is fine.

I try to stay away from cheap AiOs myself for reliability reasons. For a 5600X you don't need a lot of cooling performance and AiOs are just another point of failure. Any cooler like the "Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Black", "Noctua NH-U12S", "beQuiet Dark Rock Slim", "Arcitc Freezer 34 eSports" will do just as good.

For storage go here and take something from C-tier at least for a boot drive:

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

The RAM, case, PSU is fine.

I try to stay away from cheap AiOs myself for reliability reasons. For a 5600X you don't need a lot of cooling performance and AiOs are just another point of failure. Any cooler like the "Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Black", "Noctua NH-U12S", "beQuiet Dark Rock Slim", "Arcitc Freezer 34 eSports" will do just as good.

For storage go here and take something from C-tier at least for a boot drive:

hmm, okay will check, Im using dark rock (non slim) right now form y 3600 and its gives 70+C some times close to 80C. I always wanted AIO that why I tho going with it, but I can udnerstand your point. Will check the list and then fill my basket with new parts and then post it here again ( in an 20-40min, will have a work related call now)

2 minutes ago, Hunlight said:

hmm, okay will check, Im using dark rock (non slim) right now form y 3600 and its gives 70+C some times close to 80C. I always wanted AIO that why I tho going with it, but I can udnerstand your point. Will check the list and then fill my basket with new parts and then post it here again ( in an 20-40min, will have a work related call now)

The NH-U12S held my 3700X under 70°C at all times, so i can fully recommend this cooler. It's as expensive as a really cheap AiO, but for the reasons i stated above i'd stongly recommend this over almost any AiO.

3 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

The NH-U12S held my 3700X under 70°C at all times, so i can fully recommend this cooler. It's as expensive as a really cheap AiO, but for the reasons i stated above i'd stongly recommend this over almost any AiO.

hmm noctua is like 70eur here which is aroudn 14 eur more than AIO. but ok, will check for any air coolers out there that is around 50 eur price. mby new dark rock one but will need to check for mounting as now having an issue as it mounted vertically.

Just now, Hunlight said:

hmm noctua is like 70eur here which is aroudn 14 eur more than AIO. but ok, will check for any air coolers out there that is around 50 eur price. mby new dark rock one but will need to check for mounting as now having an issue as it mounted vertically.

If you need mounting hardware, contact be Quiet! and they will likely send it to you. Or are you using an older version of the Dark Rock Slim?

55 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

If you need mounting hardware, contact be Quiet! and they will likely send it to you. Or are you using an older version of the Dark Rock Slim?

already tried, but they did not send it. anyway here what I got now:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4d67c508febcc17c44b0a0aafaa1ba49.png

Found ssd from B tier as well as PSU from B tier that available. also a decent reviewed cooler with very good performance for the good price.

regarding mobo - mby there is any better option with better audio than this one and Intel LAN? this one has realtek lan and not so good audio and already costs 154.

so then if I add cpu - 340eur and gpu - 650+ (lets say 700 knowing that prices are higher in shops usually ) Im going over the budget - 1810eur. Any tips on how to lower it ?