Cooling advice for a hot-headed RX 5700 XT

BackfireRC

First time poster here, hardware geek. I'd like to think I know my stuff, but am in need of some actual advice here.

The Rig™: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/BackfireRC/saved/ZrJp8d (some pictures here) :

• Fractal Design Define C case
  • Ryzen 3600X + be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
  • Gigabyte X570 Gaming X ATX motherboard
  • AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, reference blower design 
  • 2x input fan (be quiet! Silent Wings 3 PWM, 120mm), 1x output fan (Fractal)

It's my one-year-old self built machine, which I built on a whim right when I was first able to purchase an RX 5700 XT straight from AMD's website right on release. It's an actual reference design, without any OEM stickers, of which I'd like to think is kinda neat.

Although it's currently cold out, it's not an issue at all, but in summer heat the 5700 XT just cannot cope with the heat it produces. Junction temps go up beyond 105 °C, and it shuts down the system. I'm aware these ref. coolers don't have an amazing reputation.

I feel like I could've done better in terms of supplying more fresh air in the case, and so I replaced the single Fractal front fan with the two PWM fans, having to remove the outer fan on the CPU cooler as I had no way of powering it without an additional Y-splitter. They're as low as they can go without removing the empty hard drive cage, with a single Fractal output fan top-rear. As the GPU does not exhaust it's heat inside of the case, the motherboard doesn't urge the fans to rev up more due to the limited heat being picked up by the sensors. The system's cooling is pretty adequate, the GPU is the only struggling hardware.

Now, I'm aware I could do the washer mod on the GPU, but I kinda doubt that would make my issues go away completely. I've considered modding the GPU to use an AIO instead, to significantly reduce noise production too, but if it stays cooler, it'll stay quieter, right? A blower design isn't terrible for a case like the Define C (or similarly, the Meshify C). Maybe I need to try and fit a third fan on the front of the case, as low as it can go... I'm open for suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

TL;DR  RX 5700 XT blower design runs hot in summer, PC has sufficient cooling in itself. Need some advice.

DARKRED // AMD Ryzen 3600X + Dark Rock Pro 4 // AMD Radeon RX5700 XT (ref. design) // DDR4-3200 32GB // 2x NVMe (1.5TB), 1x SATA (120GB)

I'd flip the GPU for around 300$ and buy a good one like the Powercolor Red Devil, which is currently selling for ~400$. This way you only spend 100$. When replacing the cooler with an AiO you lose any kind of warranty and likely spend even more and don't really know if it will work or not.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Very true, good suggestion. Too bad AMD has already announced the new series, so mine might've taken a dip in value since.

DARKRED // AMD Ryzen 3600X + Dark Rock Pro 4 // AMD Radeon RX5700 XT (ref. design) // DDR4-3200 32GB // 2x NVMe (1.5TB), 1x SATA (120GB)

You could just grab an artic accelero 3 or 4

Or a Morpheus 8057

The accelero will be the best option at the cheapest price. 

You still could do a g12 with an aio but it will be double the cost.