NVMe M.2 not working in an interesting way

EPicat
Just now, EPicat said:

I'm about to call samsung service request right now, if they're not 24/7 I'll call again tomorrow.

There you go. RMA through them.

If they ask for proof of 2TB purchase however...... return to the retailer and ask for what you paid for. You'll probably be better off with a 1TB working drive vs a dead 2TB you can't warranty. 

12 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

There you go. RMA through them.

If they ask for proof of 2TB purchase however...... return to the retailer and ask for what you paid for. You'll probably be better off with a 1TB working drive vs a dead 2TB you can't warranty. 

Bro I knew it... I called samsung and they had it running in literally 30 seconds, turns out windows automatically turned the drive into storage pool so he had me delete the storage pool and poof it's on my disk manager to be set up, guess it wasn't a bad drive after all eh?

Quick recap for anyone else with this issue because I did see a lot of unsolved threads, windows search "manage storage spaces" see if the drive in question is being used as storage pool automatically, if it is manage devices and delete the pool completely, then go back to your disk manager to set up the drive normally.