Ryzen 3800x + New Ram Question

plzfix

So, I was able to pick up a 3800x on sale and swap it with my 1800x.

Aside from some issues with the motherboard BIOS everything seems to be in working order and I'm noticing a 10 -20% increase in game performance (mostly COD:WZ, everything else I play is limited to 144fps).

I was thinking that the only part I'd be willing to upgrade at this point is my ram and was interested if anyone had some DDR4 3600mhz recommendations. I've been leaning towards the G. Skill Trident Royal but I'm worried about the clearance between the ram and my rad which is mounted to the top of my case. 

My board is based on the x370 which doesn't "officially" support 3600mhz but knowing my CPU does I'd be curious to see if anyone sees the value in getting a good CL16 kit. 

AMD 5800x | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi | 980 PRO & 970 EVO  | Trident Z Royal 32GB DDR3600  | Nvidia 4080 FE  | Corsair H100i Pro | Lian-Li 011 XL ROG | Corsair RM850x |

bump.

AMD 5800x | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi | 980 PRO & 970 EVO  | Trident Z Royal 32GB DDR3600  | Nvidia 4080 FE  | Corsair H100i Pro | Lian-Li 011 XL ROG | Corsair RM850x |