MSI B550-A PRO Mystic Light doesn't detect my ram?¿

Hellou there!!

I have right here a MSI B550-A PRO mobo with 2x16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB. When I install the MSI software (DRAGON CENTER) and go to Mystic Light, it doesn't show the RAM. Anybody knows why?

Thanks in advance! 😃

Hi

That board doesn't support Mystic Light if I am not mistaken.

I dont do rgb, but isn't cosair iCUE specific?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

I think the new release dragon centre now supports b550 boards. I have the b550 MSI gaming plus and RGB Corsair ram. I noticed i D.C

had updated itself and now it shows I have the ram and can change colours etc but this doesn't seem to work. Aswell if you close the programme and open it back up the option disappears and it goes back to looking like the old dragon centre with no option to change the ram. Tried uninstalling and installing again and it reappears. If you delete icue after this the option of ram change in d.c disappears again! Crazy!!! I just want to be able to sync the rbg ram up to my mobo. Took a photo last night of it showing the rbg ram in D.G. what I found is unistalling it and downloading d.c from your mobo support page instead of directly through windows app should give you the ram option but then the thing won't work anyway and still uses the icue software.  Fed up with mystic light 

IMG_20201102_214435.jpg

I ended up using iCue. Apparently Dragon Center is supposed to work with this mobo, but I had no time to find out why it didn't. 
Thank you all for the help <3

• 1 month later...
On 11/3/2020 at 10:17 AM, djturner83 said:

I think the new release dragon centre now supports b550 boards. I have the b550 MSI gaming plus and RGB Corsair ram. I noticed i D.C

had updated itself and now it shows I have the ram and can change colours etc but this doesn't seem to work. Aswell if you close the programme and open it back up the option disappears and it goes back to looking like the old dragon centre with no option to change the ram. Tried uninstalling and installing again and it reappears. If you delete icue after this the option of ram change in d.c disappears again! Crazy!!! I just want to be able to sync the rbg ram up to my mobo. Took a photo last night of it showing the rbg ram in D.G. what I found is unistalling it and downloading d.c from your mobo support page instead of directly through windows app should give you the ram option but then the thing won't work anyway and still uses the icue software.  Fed up with mystic light 

IMG_20201102_214435.jpg

Eyy I know what to do.
U go to ur ICue then Settings choose ur ram and then enable full software control.

Let me know if it worked.