Watch dogs Legion (Worth it or Not)

Ayush008

Hello Guys,

Hope you all are doing well !!

Please stay safe and healthy !!

(Your opinion is highly valuable for me)

As you may all know , Ubisoft has launched  their new title Watch dog legion !! Now before buying any stuff, it’s usually preferable to watch the review (rather then getting hyped about it ). Honestly after watching review on blogs , youtube videos I’m still confused whether I should go for it or not. So I thought to share this post with all of you.!! In order to get your opinion , bcoz  your opinion is  highly valuable for me.

{Please feel free to share me your opinion}

Games are something you'd enjoy by yourself and by personal preference, either. If it seems you can enjoy the game long enough to make you sit on place for, literally, hours, go for it.

Although I'd go for it as I kind of enjoyed Watch Dogs 2 somehow. It's an open world game either so you can enjoy mischievous things after you done with the story.

Humor me, as you should do.

Daily drivers, below.

Diccbudd PC

Intel Xeon E3-1225 v2 || ASRock B75M Motherboard || MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G || Hynix 2x8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM || 480 GB Pioneer APS-SL3 SATA SSD // 1 TB Seagate 2.5" HDD || be quiet! System Power 9 500 W PSU || Cooler Master T20 CPU Cooler || Samsung S19D300 Monitor || Fantech X6 Knight Mouse || VortexSeries VX7 Pro Keyboard

Samsung Galaxy A34 5G

8GB RAM, 256GB Internal Storage, 128GB SanDisk Extreme, and you could find the rest of the specs on the interwebz lol

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga

Intel Core i5-8365U || 8 + 16 GB DDR4 (don't ask, gf bought me the 16 GB RAM as my birthday present lol) || Samsung 256GB SSD

Personal Server: CasaOS, Home Assistant, ESPHome, Jellyfin.

AMD E-350 || 3GB DDR3 || 120GB random SSD || 1TB Toshiba HDD

Audio

Redmi TV Soundbar || KZ EDX Ultra + KZ APTX Bluetooth Module || JCALLY JM6 CX31933 DAC

Well it's a horrible port with lot's of performance issues, and it's Ubisoft ......

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !

30 minutes ago, dhannemon13 said:

Games are something you'd enjoy by yourself and by personal preference, either. If it seems you can enjoy the game long enough to make you sit on place for, literally, hours, go for it.

Although I'd go for it as I kind of enjoyed Watch Dogs 2 somehow. It's an open world game either so you can enjoy mischievous things after you done with the story.

Thnx @dhannemon13,

for sharing your opinion !! I appreciate it !! Although I’m only looking  for main story!! Should I buy this one or other title like Crysis remastered ?

24 minutes ago, Void Master said:

Well it's a horrible port with lot's of performance issues, and it's Ubisoft ......

Thnx @Void Master

for sharing your opinion !! What about gameplay and story ?

42 minutes ago, Ayush008 said:

Thnx @Void Master

for sharing your opinion !! What about gameplay and story ?

First about the performance, the game doesn't go above 45 fps no matter what: low, medium, high, very high, ultra etc.... on my 1070 ti.

Second of all Ubisoft has archived the infinity of microtransactions.

then there is the gameplay, with broken animations, shooting and mechanics.

Last but not least, the story isn't that good, and playing as any of the characters doesn't make it any better.........

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

23 minutes ago, Void Master said:

First about the performance, the game doesn't go above 45 fps no matter what: low, medium, high, very high, ultra etc.... on my 1070 ti.

then there is the gameplay, with broken animations, shooting and mechanics.

Last but not least, the story isn't that good, and playing as any of the characters doesn't make it any better........

I agree  with your point !! Infact buying ubisoft titles on pc is bad option (due to bad portability) Bdw I have got this title for free with Rtx 30 series. But still I don’t want to waste my time , so I thought to share this post !! Bdw any alternate title like control , death stranding or crysis remastered ?

which one should I get ?

2 minutes ago, Ayush008 said:

I agree  with your point !! Infact buying ubisoft titles on pc is bad option (due to bad portability) Bdw I have got this title for free with Rtx 30 series. But still I don’t want to waste my time , so I thought to share this post !! Bdw any alternate title like control , death stranding or crysis remastered ?

which one should I get ?

All of them, have their pros and cons.....

Control is great, death stranding is a bit boring but also really nice if you cope with the struggle (the game seems to fight u back in every way main menu, inventory, mechanics), crysis remastered is CRYSIS although the colors are a bit off, no need to explain. But my game experience is rather limited in these titles, I suggest you check for online reviews for each game.

19 minutes ago, Void Master said:

All of them, have their pros and cons.....

Control is great, death stranding is a bit boring but also really nice if you cope with the struggle (the game seems to fight u back in every way main menu, inventory, mechanics), crysis remastered is CRYSIS although the colors are a bit off, no need to explain. But my game experience is rather limited in these titles, I suggest you check for online reviews for each game.

Would you be so kind to  tell me any reliable online website for review ?

1 minute ago, Ayush008 said:

Well I suggest watching gameplay instead and reading a couple of steam comments, if you like the game then dig deeper.

7 minutes ago, Void Master said:

Well I suggest watching gameplay instead and reading a couple of steam comments, if you like the game then dig deeper.

Bdw have you upgraded you PC rig?

Just now, Ayush008 said:

Bdw have you upgraded you PC rig?

Wdym

16 minutes ago, Void Master said:

Wdym

Ohh !!

i mean , in order to play AAA upcoming title like cyberpunk n all !! 

u know what I mean ? People are upgrading PC with nvidia 30 series and much more !! 

6 minutes ago, Ayush008 said:

Ohh !!

i mean , in order to play AAA upcoming titles like cyberpunk n all !! 

u know what I mean ?

Not really, I got my 2600x and GTX1070ti in 2018, it never let me down in 1080p 144hz since then.

I think of upgrading when the AM5 socket CPUs come out, maybe even get a 1440p or 4K monitor.

(now I understand u)

12 minutes ago, Void Master said:

Not really, I got my 2600x and GTX1070ti in 2018, it never let me down in 1080p 144hz since then.

I think of upgrading when the AM5 socket CPUs come out, maybe even get a 1440p or 4K monitor.

(now I understand u)

Ohh , yea even amd next gen CPU’s r on the way !! Good choice !!

Just now, Ayush008 said:

Ohh , yea even amd next gen CPU’s r on the way !! Good choice !!

Yes I will wait for the ryzen 6000 (5th gen), as my current rig is doing me just fine, it does the job.

Whatever reviews have seem from Watch Dogs don't seem to be bad and just as any game that comes out from Ubisoft there will of course be some type of bugs and BS that are there on day-one i.e. Tom Clancy, R6S, The Division, AC and etc.

On 11/1/2020 at 7:16 AM, Void Master said:

Hate to say but when you are trying to play a next gen game on hardware that isn't able to take advantage of the new features being ray tracing, DLSS and what not you shouldn't expect great performance to begin with.

On 11/1/2020 at 7:16 AM, Void Master said:

Microtransactions are apart of every game, they are there for you if you want them so if you don't like them don't buy them. 

On 11/1/2020 at 7:40 AM, Ayush008 said:

Bdw I have got this title for free with Rtx 30 series

If you are getting it for free then there is no harm, no foul what so ever. If you don't want to play it then let the code go to waste and never worry about it OR you can redeem the code wait a month or whatever for bugs and kinks to be worked out and give it a fair shake.

On 11/1/2020 at 8:08 AM, Ayush008 said:

If you just wait a bit maybe a couple of weeks to a month you will have all the reviews from every website and reviewer. Also if you do watch any videos on YouTube about people's opinion it is wise to pay attention to whether or not they are sponsored by Ubisoft. 

SPEC LIST:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x w/ AMD Wraith Stock Cooler

MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B-450F

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb 3200mhz (2x16gb)

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Super FE

PSU: Corsair 750x 80plus Gold 

FANS: Dual Corsair LL Series LL140mm Dual Light Loop RGB

MONITORS: BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P 24 Inch FHD LED 144Hz (DP)
Lenovo - G25-10 24.5" LED FHD 144HZ Monitor (HDMI)

PATIENCE: NOT CURRENTLY INSTALLED

P.S: STILL REALLY WANTING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN CARRY ME TO GRAND CHAMPION IN ROCKET LEAGUE :)

P.P.S: I NO LONGER NEED TO BE CARRIED TO GRAND CHAMPION AS I HAVE MADE IT ON MY OWN 😁

17 hours ago, Minicoop said:

Whatever reviews have seem from Watch Dogs don't seem to be bad and just as any game that comes out from Ubisoft there will of course be some type of bugs and BS that are there on day-one i.e. Tom Clancy, R6S, The Division, AC and etc.

Hate to say but when you are trying to play a next gen game on hardware that isn't able to take advantage of the new features being ray tracing, DLSS and what not you shouldn't expect great performance to begin with.

Microtransactions are apart of every game, they are there for you if you want them so if you don't like them don't buy them. 

If you are getting it for free then there is no harm, no foul what so ever. If you don't want to play it then let the code go to waste and never worry about it OR you can redeem the code wait a month or whatever for bugs and kinks to be worked out and give it a fair shake.

If you just wait a bit maybe a couple of weeks to a month you will have all the reviews from every website and reviewer. Also if you do watch any videos on YouTube about people's opinion it is wise to pay attention to whether or not they are sponsored by Ubisoft. 

Thnx @Minicoop,

For sharing your opinion !! I agree with you point !!👍👍

Although I’m looking for another titles like control , death stranding or Crysis remastered !!

which one should I buy , according to you !?

3 hours ago, Ayush008 said:

which one should I buy , according to you !?

I heard that the story on control is quite well but relatively short and I don't really believe a game like that would have much of a replay chance like most single player campaign games.

Death Stranding would never be worth a cent.

I guess Crysis Remastered would be fun and all for if you were a fan of Crysis in the first place.

If I only had a choice between those 3, I'd probably just go with Control.

SPEC LIST:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x w/ AMD Wraith Stock Cooler

MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B-450F

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb 3200mhz (2x16gb)

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Super FE

PSU: Corsair 750x 80plus Gold 

FANS: Dual Corsair LL Series LL140mm Dual Light Loop RGB

MONITORS: BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P 24 Inch FHD LED 144Hz (DP)
Lenovo - G25-10 24.5" LED FHD 144HZ Monitor (HDMI)

PATIENCE: NOT CURRENTLY INSTALLED

P.S: STILL REALLY WANTING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN CARRY ME TO GRAND CHAMPION IN ROCKET LEAGUE :)

P.P.S: I NO LONGER NEED TO BE CARRIED TO GRAND CHAMPION AS I HAVE MADE IT ON MY OWN 😁

36 minutes ago, Minicoop said:

I heard that the story on control is quite well but relatively short and I don't really believe a game like that would have much of a replay chance like most single player campaign games.

Death Stranding would never be worth a cent.

I guess Crysis Remastered would be fun and all for if you were a fan of Crysis in the first place.

If I only had a choice between those 3, I'd probably just go with Control.

Thnx @Minicoopfor your valuable advice 👍👍👍👍

I appreciate your effort !!

Bdw which one, you like personally ?