Galaxy GTX 780 Ti Hall of Fame

http://www.techspot.com/news/55950-galaxys-new-geforce-gtx-780-ti-hall-of-fame-graphics-card-is-a-thing-of-beauty.html

** just wanted to point out (thanks ChrisxlxCross) that the PCB and the card in the following pics are probably not the finished product.  I got the images directly from galaxy's site but it seems that they reused the 780 non-ti HOF card for their pics...**

ChrisxIxCross

Galaxy's new GeForce GTX 780 Ti Hall of Fame graphics card is a thing of beauty

2014-03-10-image-10.jpg

The card recently set a new world record in 3DMark Fire Strike and Fire Strike Eagle (with the help of liquid nitrogen) that was no doubt possible in part due to the impressive power setup. The card features 16 phases for the core, two for the memory and three for the PLL. Elsewhere, the HOF edition uses high-end Panasonic tantalum capacitors, KEMET tantalum capacitors with a capacity of 330uF and MDU3606 MOSFETs from Magnachip.

b6cbbd51-3fe0-4b00-a68e-4d6f2758b6fc.jpgf277cc79-43ed-4a43-9a27-42701feb4476.jpg

The GALAXY GTX780 Ti HOF is the world's fastest air cooled GTX780 to date, featuring GALAXY Hyper BOOST

Press the Hyper Boost button to put your card into overdrive, automatically boosting core clocks and adjusting fan
speeds accordingly. Press the button again to disable Hyper Boost and return to the standard mode.

It looks amazing, i would love to be able to afford a card like that to do an all white build.  I'm sure that there will be some excellent ubsurdly expensive enthusiast builds posted when they become available!

Dream build for me would have to be all white using cyan colored solid acrylic tubing or using clear tubes with an almost electric blue additive.  It would look so good.

That said, Holy Power Consumption Batman!  Two 8 pin and one 6 pin are shown on the bare pcb, the galaxy product page only shows 2 8-pins, so hopefully they've made it a little more power efficient.  the page states that it will consume 250 watts at peak, it is obviously quite well equipped with the 16+5 power phase setup it's running.  Anyway, maybe linus will somehow get his hands on one to show off!

http://www.techspot.com/news/55950-galaxys-new-geforce-gtx-780-ti-hall-of-fame-graphics-card-is-a-thing-of-beauty.html

Galaxy's new GeForce GTX 780 Ti Hall of Fame graphics card is a thing of beauty

It looks amazing, i would love to be able to afford a card like that to do an all white build.  I'm sure that there will be some excellent ubsurdly expensive enthusiast builds posted when they become available!

Dream build for me would have to be all white using cyan colored solid acrylic tubing or using clear tubes with an almost electric blue additive.  It would look so good.

That said, Holy Power Consumption Batman!  Two 8 pin and one 6 pin are shown on the bare pcb, the galaxy product page only shows 2 8-pins, so hopefully they've made it a little more power efficient.  the page states that it will consume 250 watts at peak, it is obviously quite well equipped with the 16+5 power phase setup it's running.  Anyway, maybe linus will somehow get his hands on one to show off!

Those two pics with the cooler are the 780 not the Ti notice in the picture with the bare Ti card how the pcb extends past the i/o bracket? 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Those two pics with the cooler are the 780 not the Ti notice in the picture with the bare Ti card how the pcb extends past the i/o bracket? 

Wow, i didnt even notice that, i got them straight from their product page here

http://www.galaxytech.com/__EN_GB__/Product2/ProductDetail?proID=499&isStop=0&isPack=False&isPow=False

that would make sense why there is a discrepancy with the power connectors, thanks for pointing it out! 

That PCB looks really sexy, but there's just something about it that kinda annoys me... Not sure why, maybe the cooler?

That PCB looks really sexy, but there's just something about it that kinda annoys me... Not sure why, maybe the cooler?

that might not be what it looks like after all, the pictures of the finished product listed on the Galaxy website are apparently the GTX 780 non TI version... so we will wait and see what the end product looks like.  also, still need pics of one with a waterblock

I love the cooler, but I don't like the PCB. It also would look ugly in computer.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

The problem here is that you wont get to show off that awesome cooler in most cases. You get to stare at the back of the card instead, which might not be as sweet. At the very least, it looks like the side of the card has some lighting effects. 

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

I hope it has a backplate

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

I hate the cooler. The Asus coolers have tainted me  :D

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.