Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just wanted to say thank you to linus, his staff, and most importantly this community

Because of everyone here, helping me when i had computer issues and everyone helping others. I got a job at a repair shop, i have my own ifixit kit and everything

This community is truly amazing, and everyone deserves to pat themselves of the back for how much, you've learned from others and taught others, a simple thing for some can change others lives

Tl:dr, thank you everyone for being a part of this community

This community is really cool. I joined it a few weeks ago and have been on the forum everyday since.  It's a great way to learn from others advice, mistakes, ect. The knowledge that people have on this forum is crazy. You can post about anything and get advice from some really knowledgeable people.  Congrats on the new job!

My PC:

CPU: Ryzen 3600

Graphics: MSI Nvidia Geforce 1030

Ram: 16GB G.SKILL Trident-Z Memory

Case: Corsair 275R

HDD: Seagate 7,000 rpm Hard Drive

9 minutes ago, piercetorres said:

have my own ifixit kit

mine is right beside my keyboard

I love it (got it last week)

11 minutes ago, piercetorres said:

This community is truly amazing, and everyone deserves to pat themselves of the back for how much, you've learned from others and taught others, a simple thing for some can change others lives

I always say this to myself its better to share knowledge than to leave it.

I feel like everyday, I am helping people that feel like they are not worthy of doing things

Cameras main canon xti Secondary Panasonic GX85 spare Samsung ST68 and nikion s4000

main HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 14GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - 160GB HDD - MSI GT 710 - dual DVD roms 

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD                                                     

storage server - AMD X2 250 - ASUS m4a785-m - 4GB ram - 500GB HDD - 320GB HDD - 80GB HDD                                  

myanimelist

#Muricaparrotgang 

#animepfpgang                                                                                   

"There’s a fine line between perseverance and failure to accept reality'- Tim leatherman

Yeah I am quite surprised at who (forum users) are still sticking around after years and years, its amazing.

I have my ifixit kit next to me in my semi truck.  Also a second one at home.  

Current Build

I5 4460

Hyper Evo 212

Gigabyte Z87X-D3H

WD 1TB HDD

XFX RX 480 RS 4GB

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr3 1600 Patriot Ram

Mixture of Phanteks and Thermaltake Fans

Phanteks P400S

9 minutes ago, Zusafek said:

I have my ifixit kit next to me in my semi truck.  Also a second one at home.  

How much do those ifixit kits cost?

5 hours ago, Orange1 said:

How much do those ifixit kits cost?

The pro tech tool kit costs 69.99