New build

Ibob04
Go to solution Solved by boggy77,

higher end build:

lower end build:

Budget (including currency): $1800usd, and $1200usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: esports video editing

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I am looking to build a couple video editing pcs for my school esports team.  I am looking for the best builds I can get at the two drive points listed above.  I would like any RGB parts to have the option to control the RGB.  I would prefer the cpu to be amd.  I would like the pc to be esthetically pleasing.  If possible I would like to stick to the colors white black and blue.  Finally I do not need the os included in this price.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Thank you, but I was looking for two different builds, one at the $1200usd price point and one at the $1800usd price point.

3 minutes ago, Ibob04 said:

Thank you, but I was looking for two different builds, one at the $1200usd price point and one at the $1800usd price point.

Why? This is plenty for editing normal gaming footage. I can only increase the price so much before there is no point in getting more expensive stuff. I mean sure you could get a better cpu and motherboard for that cpu but that is about it for what makes sense for just editing clips.

higher end build:

lower end build:

2 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

higher end build:

lower end build:

This is perfect, thank you.