Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help !!

recently found hot deal on 64 gigs of ram (16x4) Corsair Vengeance RGB pro 3200 Mhz. 

and used all of them in my Mobo : B450 Aorus M

Specs :-

Mobo : B450 Aorus M

CPU : Ryzen 5 2500

GPU : 1050TI 

Ram 64 gigs of ram (16x4) Corsair Vengeance RGB pro 3200 Mhz. 

Full Build am using for stream now > ( ignore prices cuz i already bought with diff prices )

 

Errors that i keep getting it 
1st Stop Code : page fault in nonpaged area

2nd Stop Code :irql_not_less_or_equal

3rd Stop Code : Driver irql_not_less_or_equal ( What Failed USBXHCI.SYS)

 

So is there any fix ? 

Thanks in advance .

Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesnt like 4x kit of RAM. Try dropping speeds to like 3000 or 2933 and see. 

PSU Tier List Thread

Please make sure to Quote me or Tag me to see your reply!

 

"White Ice"

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | EVGA RTX 2080ti | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-16-36 3600mhz | Custom Water Cooling Loop | 1tb Samsung 970 Evo

2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | 2x 3tb Seagate Drive | Fractal Design Meshify S2 |  EVGA G2 750w PSU | 3x Corsair LL140 | 3x Corsair LL120

 

Dedicated Streaming Rig

 Ryzen 7 1800x | Asus B450-F Strix | 32gb Gskill Flare X 3000mhz | Corsair RM550x | EVGA GTX 1060 3gb | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Elgato 4k60 Pro mk.2 | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

It doesnt like 4x kit of RAM. Try dropping speeds to like 3000 or 2933 and see. 

is there diff if it was 4x kit or x2 kit ? i mean i just doubled the items x2 + x2 same rams . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

It doesnt like 4x kit of RAM. Try dropping speeds to like 3000 or 2933 and see. 

i mean it's same Type , same CL , Hrz. i dont get ur point .

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KuroroLuciver said:

is there diff if it was 4x kit or x2 kit ? i mean i just doubled the items x2 + x2 same rams . 

4x puts a lot of strain on the weak IMC on Ryzen CPUs. I couldnt even run 4x8 kit on my 3700x so I bought a 2x16. and its 100% stable no issues. 

PSU Tier List Thread

Please make sure to Quote me or Tag me to see your reply!

 

"White Ice"

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | EVGA RTX 2080ti | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-16-36 3600mhz | Custom Water Cooling Loop | 1tb Samsung 970 Evo

2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | 2x 3tb Seagate Drive | Fractal Design Meshify S2 |  EVGA G2 750w PSU | 3x Corsair LL140 | 3x Corsair LL120

 

Dedicated Streaming Rig

 Ryzen 7 1800x | Asus B450-F Strix | 32gb Gskill Flare X 3000mhz | Corsair RM550x | EVGA GTX 1060 3gb | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Elgato 4k60 Pro mk.2 | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

4x puts a lot of strain on the weak IMC on Ryzen CPUs. I couldnt even run 4x8 kit on my 3700x so I bought a 2x16. and its 100% stable no issues. 

So you telling me that CPU is the problem with this rams ? that lead to fail ? and how to run my x4 ram then ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KuroroLuciver said:

So you telling me that CPU is the problem with this rams ? that lead to fail ? and how to run my x4 ram then ?

you cant, not at the rated speeds of the RAM. You will need to lower the speeds. Turn on XMP and turn speed down from 3200 to like 2933 and see if its stable. 

PSU Tier List Thread

Please make sure to Quote me or Tag me to see your reply!

 

"White Ice"

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | EVGA RTX 2080ti | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-16-36 3600mhz | Custom Water Cooling Loop | 1tb Samsung 970 Evo

2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | 2x 3tb Seagate Drive | Fractal Design Meshify S2 |  EVGA G2 750w PSU | 3x Corsair LL140 | 3x Corsair LL120

 

Dedicated Streaming Rig

 Ryzen 7 1800x | Asus B450-F Strix | 32gb Gskill Flare X 3000mhz | Corsair RM550x | EVGA GTX 1060 3gb | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Elgato 4k60 Pro mk.2 | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KuroroLuciver said:

is there diff if it was 4x kit or x2 kit ? i mean i just doubled the items x2 + x2 same rams . 

Yes there is a difference, kits are guaranteed to work together at advertised speed (they have been tested to match up). 2 kits should work and most commonly do. I don't think that is your problem however, as have been suggested try dropping speed and/or timings a bit. Also did you check with the QVL that your board support 4 dimms of the model number?

?TuringMachine?

Ryzen 5 3600x - Asus Strix B450-F - Asus ROG RTX 2060S Strix AD - HyperX Predator 3200 2x8 GB DDR4 - Phanteks P400S - Corsair RM 650x - BeQuiet! Dark Rock 4 - Kingston A2000 NVMe 1TB SSD - 2x Samsung QVO 1TB SSD (RAID 0) - Seagate Barracuda 3TB

 

Quote

"If the genius of invention were to reveal tomorrow the secret of immortality, of eternal beauty and youth, for which all humanity is aching, the same inexorable agents which prevent a mass from changing suddenly its velocity would likewise resist the force of the new knowledge until time gradually modifies human thought."

  -Nikola Tesla, New York, May 16, 1907
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

Yes there is a difference, kits are guaranteed to work together at advertised speed (they have been tested to match up). 2 kits should work and most commonly do. I don't think that is your problem however, as have been suggested try dropping speed and/or timings a bit. Also did you check with the QVL that your board support 4 dimms of the model number?

so my kit of rams is fine to buy x2 2 times and use it ? ..2nd thing am rly not that good but what is QVL ? and how i know if my board support 4 dimms of the model number ? what model number u talking about is my ram ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

you cant, not at the rated speeds of the RAM. You will need to lower the speeds. Turn on XMP and turn speed down from 3200 to like 2933 and see if its stable. 

alright then for now i removed 2 of them and using 32 atm checking if gonna stable or not .,,,beside that is that's fine if i keep other x2 rams away i packaged again and gonna save for while till i can run 4 of them someday ...1 more thing what is right slots to use with duo channels ? 2nd and 4th away from cpu ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KuroroLuciver said:

so my kit of rams is fine to buy x2 2 times and use it ? ..2nd thing am rly not that good but what is QVL ? and how i know if my board support 4 dimms of the model number ? what model number u talking about is my ram ?

Your kits should be. Maybe. There is no guarantee when it is not a x4 kit really. QVL stands for Qualified Vendor List. When a board maker (in your case Gigabyte) makes a board they test a bunch of common RAM modules in different configurations. They test with 1 stick, 2 sticks etc.. and when sticks pass their tests they get put in the QVL. If a product is not in the QVL does not mean it doesn't work but maybe it hasn't been tested.

 

Ok so to make things simpler for you. I would suggest that you look at all your sticks and check if they have this part number: CMW64GX4M4C3200C16

 

If they do you can go here: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450-AORUS-M-rev-10/support#support-doc

That is your QVL. Make notice of the description tab, since you have Ryzen 2600 you have to download the QVL for Summit Ridge. Once you have the QVL open and all the sticks matched the part number I provided just copy that and press ctrl+f and paste the part number to search for it. It is the most easiest way to locate in the list. You will see in the list that a bunch of sticks are supported only in x1 and x2 configs but not x4. They may still work though but they are not officially supported unless they have a mark of x4 in that list.

?TuringMachine?

Ryzen 5 3600x - Asus Strix B450-F - Asus ROG RTX 2060S Strix AD - HyperX Predator 3200 2x8 GB DDR4 - Phanteks P400S - Corsair RM 650x - BeQuiet! Dark Rock 4 - Kingston A2000 NVMe 1TB SSD - 2x Samsung QVO 1TB SSD (RAID 0) - Seagate Barracuda 3TB

 

Quote

"If the genius of invention were to reveal tomorrow the secret of immortality, of eternal beauty and youth, for which all humanity is aching, the same inexorable agents which prevent a mass from changing suddenly its velocity would likewise resist the force of the new knowledge until time gradually modifies human thought."

  -Nikola Tesla, New York, May 16, 1907
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, KuroroLuciver said:

alright then for now i removed 2 of them and using 32 atm checking if gonna stable or not .,,,beside that is that's fine if i keep other x2 rams away i packaged again and gonna save for while till i can run 4 of them someday ...1 more thing what is right slots to use with duo channels ? 2nd and 4th away from cpu ?

That is correct. Like this (bolded numbers are where DIMM's should be). 

 

[CPU] 1234

?TuringMachine?

Ryzen 5 3600x - Asus Strix B450-F - Asus ROG RTX 2060S Strix AD - HyperX Predator 3200 2x8 GB DDR4 - Phanteks P400S - Corsair RM 650x - BeQuiet! Dark Rock 4 - Kingston A2000 NVMe 1TB SSD - 2x Samsung QVO 1TB SSD (RAID 0) - Seagate Barracuda 3TB

 

Quote

"If the genius of invention were to reveal tomorrow the secret of immortality, of eternal beauty and youth, for which all humanity is aching, the same inexorable agents which prevent a mass from changing suddenly its velocity would likewise resist the force of the new knowledge until time gradually modifies human thought."

  -Nikola Tesla, New York, May 16, 1907
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

Your kits should be. Maybe. There is no guarantee when it is not a x4 kit really. QVL stands for Qualified Vendor List. When a board maker (in your case Gigabyte) makes a board they test a bunch of common RAM modules in different configurations. They test with 1 stick, 2 sticks etc.. and when sticks pass their tests they get put in the QVL. If a product is not in the QVL does not mean it doesn't work but maybe it hasn't been tested.

 

Ok so to make things simpler for you. I would suggest that you look at all your sticks and check if they have this part number: CMW64GX4M4C3200C16

 

If they do you can go here: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450-AORUS-M-rev-10/support#support-doc

That is your QVL. Make notice of the description tab, since you have Ryzen 2600 you have to download the QVL for Summit Ridge. Once you have the QVL open and all the sticks matched the part number I provided just copy that and press ctrl+f and paste the part number to search for it. It is the most easiest way to locate in the list. You will see in the list that a bunch of sticks are supported only in x1 and x2 configs but not x4. They may still work though but they are not officially supported unless they have a mark of x4 in that list.

Well this is the thing i found on my sticks ( CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 ) ... feel something wrong i just did by buying this ram kit 2 times thinking i will use 4 of them :(

and here is my Discord if u can to talk much easier and faster if u like it . >> K.Luciver#5963

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KuroroLuciver said:

Well this is the thing i found on my sticks ( CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 ) ... feel something wrong i just did by buying this ram kit 2 times thinking i will use 4 of them :(

and here is my Discord if u can to talk much easier and faster if u like it . >> K.Luciver#5963

Oh yeah they're not on the QVL. Well they should still work just try to drop the clocks a little or run them without XMP.

 

You can also try to clear CMOS and see if the CPU trains the RAM again but if I where you I'd try run them without XMP. Sorry it's 4:30 in the morning here (cat woke me up...) and there are people sleeping here so I can't really talk much at this time.. but just try 64 gig without XMP. I think it will work.

?TuringMachine?

Ryzen 5 3600x - Asus Strix B450-F - Asus ROG RTX 2060S Strix AD - HyperX Predator 3200 2x8 GB DDR4 - Phanteks P400S - Corsair RM 650x - BeQuiet! Dark Rock 4 - Kingston A2000 NVMe 1TB SSD - 2x Samsung QVO 1TB SSD (RAID 0) - Seagate Barracuda 3TB

 

Quote

"If the genius of invention were to reveal tomorrow the secret of immortality, of eternal beauty and youth, for which all humanity is aching, the same inexorable agents which prevent a mass from changing suddenly its velocity would likewise resist the force of the new knowledge until time gradually modifies human thought."

  -Nikola Tesla, New York, May 16, 1907
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

Oh yeah they're not on the QVL. Well they should still work just try to drop the clocks a little or run them without XMP.

 

You can also try to clear CMOS and see if the CPU trains the RAM again but if I where you I'd try run them without XMP. Sorry it's 4:30 in the morning here (cat woke me up...) and there are people sleeping here so I can't really talk much at this time.. but just try 64 gig without XMP. I think it will work.

well after checking this https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030465392-AMD-RYZEN-2000-3000-SERIES-Memory-Compatibility-List-

and searched using my ram model found it config to work as dual channel not quad ,,, is true like no way to run it as quad channel ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KuroroLuciver said:

well after checking this https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030465392-AMD-RYZEN-2000-3000-SERIES-Memory-Compatibility-List-

and searched using my ram model found it config to work as dual channel not quad ,,, is true like no way to run it as quad channel ? 

Even if you put in 4 sticks it's not quad channel but I'm sure you mean in a 4 DIMM configuration. As I said you can try to run them without XMP. If that don't work you can try to loosen timings (turn timing values up) and if that doesn't help then you probably can't run them in x4 config but just try go into BIOS and reset to default setting first. If that don't help then try to clear CMOS. If neither help you can try to turn timing values up little by little and check for improvement. 

?TuringMachine?

Ryzen 5 3600x - Asus Strix B450-F - Asus ROG RTX 2060S Strix AD - HyperX Predator 3200 2x8 GB DDR4 - Phanteks P400S - Corsair RM 650x - BeQuiet! Dark Rock 4 - Kingston A2000 NVMe 1TB SSD - 2x Samsung QVO 1TB SSD (RAID 0) - Seagate Barracuda 3TB

 

Quote

"If the genius of invention were to reveal tomorrow the secret of immortality, of eternal beauty and youth, for which all humanity is aching, the same inexorable agents which prevent a mass from changing suddenly its velocity would likewise resist the force of the new knowledge until time gradually modifies human thought."

  -Nikola Tesla, New York, May 16, 1907
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

Even if you put in 4 sticks it's not quad channel but I'm sure you mean in a 4 DIMM configuration. As I said you can try to run them without XMP. If that don't work you can try to loosen timings (turn timing values up) and if that doesn't help then you probably can't run them in x4 config but just try go into BIOS and reset to default setting first. If that don't help then try to clear CMOS. If neither help you can try to turn timing values up little by little and check for improvement. 

alright man thanks for great assistance and for info and sorry if i take too much time from you ,, and sleep well . Thanks man

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KuroroLuciver said:

alright man thanks for great assistance and for info and sorry if i take too much time from you ,, and sleep well . Thanks man

You're welcome buddy. Come back and quote me when you've tried a few things and seen how the system responds to the changes. :) 

 

Good luck.

?TuringMachine?

Ryzen 5 3600x - Asus Strix B450-F - Asus ROG RTX 2060S Strix AD - HyperX Predator 3200 2x8 GB DDR4 - Phanteks P400S - Corsair RM 650x - BeQuiet! Dark Rock 4 - Kingston A2000 NVMe 1TB SSD - 2x Samsung QVO 1TB SSD (RAID 0) - Seagate Barracuda 3TB

 

Quote

"If the genius of invention were to reveal tomorrow the secret of immortality, of eternal beauty and youth, for which all humanity is aching, the same inexorable agents which prevent a mass from changing suddenly its velocity would likewise resist the force of the new knowledge until time gradually modifies human thought."

  -Nikola Tesla, New York, May 16, 1907
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

You're welcome buddy. Come back and quote me when you've tried a few things and seen how the system responds to the changes. :) 

 

Good luck.

sure i will keep u tuned , for now i went to using it as dual channel as corsair posted on tier website it's config as 2. and testing if my mobo can work with his or not .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×