Wait what

So apparently the 3070 has a price on the UK site, many in fact do, such as one from Zotac, Asus (as seen in the picture), and Palit. 

So maybe linus could in fact get one.

holdon.png

19 minutes ago, Starwreck said:

So apparently the 3070 has a price on the UK site, many in fact do, such as one from Zotac, Asus (as seen in the picture), and Palit. 

So maybe linus could in fact get one.

holdon.png

He could probably get one starting from Nvidia. xD

Moved to Graphics Cards. This isn't tech news, and for future reference when posting in the Tech News section on the forum please comply with the posting guidelines for that section.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

He might already have one but is under embargo and can’t talk about it.  I understand that sort of thing is common in that business.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

13 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

He might already have one but is under embargo and can’t talk about it.  I understand that sort of thing is common in that business.

Exactly, usually popular products get shipped to reviewers for them to do the review and release it before or on release day.

Chicago Bears fan, Bear Down