Câble management suggestions !

IAmAndre

So I've decided to clean the clutter on my office so I've moved a lot of the stuff that was laying on the actual office to this shelf right next to it. However as you can see, there are still suite a lot of cables that I'm not sure how to handle and I'm opened to suggestions.

• There's the DP cable. It's the most obnoxious one but it's relatively short and I'm not sure if I should get a longer one, and if I do, how to hide it.
  • Then there's the network situation that's a little tricky: the main cable is connected to a router, and then there's a second cable from the router to the PC. Unfortunately there's no way to route both cables through the back of the cabinet and I'd rather not have to drill a hole.
  • Finally a few random cables like my phone charger and a USB hub on the desk.

I'm going to buy next a monitor arm to free up some space. Then I'm considering adding a bit more RGB inside the case and maybe on my next keyboard. I want to buy one of these for my headphones when they are on sale. I have more room on the table now so I can add more stuff.

I also need better speakers but I like using Bluetooth ones so I'll get a higher end set.

IMG_20201025_190452.jpg

IMG_20201024_144531.jpg

IMG_20201025_190610.jpg

I would take the pc off of that shelf, it just does not look stable. What I do is I have my pc on my carpet, but have a tile on the ground to seperate it. I also clean my dust filters every week. cable sleeves would also help. Try and get some velcro ties to tie the cables together so it look cleaner maybe.

35 minutes ago, Hackerman25 said:

I would take the pc off of that shelf, it just does not look stable. What I do is I have my pc on my carpet, but have a tile on the ground to seperate it. I also clean my dust filters every week. cable sleeves would also help. Try and get some velcro ties to tie the cables together so it look cleaner maybe.

I probably suck at taking pictures but it's actually super stable with a quite a lot of space around it. I did consider some velcro but I think I'll be better off with some kind of cable sleeves but I'm not sure what to go for.

Putting the PC nearer the monitor would look more impressive as a setup and hide the wires behind the desk.

Intel i9-13900K - Gigabyte Aorus Z790 Elite DDR4 - Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB DDR4 3200 C16 - Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 4090 24GB - Corsair 4000D Airflow - 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  - Corsair AX1600i 80 PLUS Titanium 1600W - Aorus FI27Q - Noctua NH-D15 running 3 fans (CPU) - 6 x NF-A12x25 (3 intake, 3 exhaust) - Aorus K1 - Aorus M5 - Aorus AMP500 - Aorus H5 - Corsair TC70 - Win 11 Pro

35 minutes ago, A1200 said:

Putting the PC nearer the monitor would look more impressive as a setup and hide the wires behind the desk.

That's where it was before but then it felt a little cramped in. I'll consider this though. I wanted the result to look a bit like this: https://www.instagram.com/p/CGctX4IHs-u/?igshid=9nb6ko8raqih