Help for upgrade

DnKa

Budget (including currency): up to £2000 (GBP) but it not a hard limit which would be around £2500 as long it reasonable.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: for now mainly gaming but 3D designing and stimulations would be as a workstation applications for me

Other details

English is not my first language so please forgive me if there is any grammatical mistakes, thanks.

I am using a 1440p 144hz monitor right now.

Not planning to OC for now but want to have the extra head room for it when I do.

Some not out yet but I am plannig to build

CPU - new - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X or 5950X

Cooler - maybe need to get something better if not enough - Corsair H115i RGB PLATINUM 97 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard - advice for keep old X470 or get new - Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero x570 or some other with passive cooling

Ram - advice - want to upgrade to 32GB from 16GB

Boot Drive - change to nvme from sata - sabrent rocket 4 plus 1TB or 2TB

Games/other - new - sabrent rocket 4 plus 2TB

Rubbish collection - keep or maybe give to my parents to upgrade their laptop, yet to decide - Samsung 860 Evo 2 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Graphics card - new, yet to choose any specific model - RTX 3080 or big navi

Power supply - advice if its will be enough or need to get a bigger one - EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Motherborad and power supply is the biggest concern for me as how will the motherboard deal with the GPU blow hot air on the passive cooling for the chipset and if the power supply is enough to power all of this.

Also how much the cas latency is matter, let say 3600 cl16 vs 3600 cl14 or 4000 cl16 vs 4000 cl14?

Thanks