Need Speakers.

mads243

First of all, i need some speakers for when i want to Skype with family or when i want to play music out loud, maybe sometimes gaming, im mainly using my headset for that.

I live in Denmark, my budget im not really sure, but i guess around 500 kroner, things are damn expensive in DK.

My main problem is that i have a damn small work space, only enough space for two speakers beside my monitor.

Not really sure how Danish currency works?

But if you can afford them, the Corsair SP2500s are amazing.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

try to find some swan M10. sound really amazing for the price

i5 4670k @ 4.5Ghz | ASUS R9 290 | Swiftech H220 | Fractal Define R4 Titanium | OCZ Vertex 4 128GB | 2 x Seagate Barracude 1tb | 16GB 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance pro | MSI G45 Z87 Mobo | Essence STX | U2312HM | Razer Orbweaver, Logitech G600, Ducky Dk9087 shine 3 MX Blue | Corsair RM650 | Swan M200mk3, PC360, WA7 Fireflies, HD800, O2+ODAC, MrSpeakers Mad Dog |

try to find some swan M10. sound really amazing for the price

Quite good speakers, only problem is that it goes over my budget and the problem is finding it online. I cant find anybody selling it within Europe or Denmark.

find some small bookshelf speakers that fit your budget and get a cheap lepai amp.

What does the lepai amp do exactly? Im inexperienced when it comes to audio. What small speakers would you recommend.

Not really sure how Danish currency works?

But if you can afford them, the Corsair SP2500s are amazing.

LOL, completely destroyed my budget, but they are good, but i don't think i need so much with the speakers, furthermore i don't have a lot of space. The speakers are the right size but the sub-woofer is too big. Thanks for the suggestion.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0052L6Q78/ref=mp_s_a_1

An interesting concept. Pretty cheap too. I may get a pair sometime and try them out.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

I used to have the Creative Inspire T10, They are fairly decent. about £40.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

I have recently noticed a type of speakers, bookshelf speakers. Are bookshelf speakers any good, do they have the speaker and bass together in the box?

Might be able to increase my budget from 500 kr to 800 kr, last extreme 900 kr. No further than that.

I have recently noticed a type of speakers, bookshelf speakers. Are bookshelf speakers any good, do they have the speaker and bass together in the box?

they sound great for the price. you'll need a subwoofer if you want bass.

Might be able to increase my budget from 500 kr to 800 kr, last extreme 900 kr. No further than that.

That would be around 150$

or get decent enough speakers.

I haven't found a decent sounding setup with a sub.

don't know if it's because they aren't set up right or they have all been cheap.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

I would suspect any bookshelf should have ample bass if being placed at your computer desk and your only sitting .5 to 1.5 meters away from them. Also, you cant really generalize that all bookshelf speakers are bad or good, you can spend anywhere from $50 to $10,000 + on them...

or get decent enough speakers.

I haven't found a decent sounding setup with a sub.

don't know if it's because they aren't set up right or they have all been cheap.

Well its not audiophile grade at $50. Id rather have those than logitech speakers

I have found two different speakers and i wanted to get your thoughts on them, the speakers Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II and the Edifier R1900TII? Has anyone had any experience with these speakers?

I'd go edifier. More of a studio system and not computer system.

Between the Edifier R1900TII and the Edifier R1600T Plus which one should i take, they both seem similar, i cant find a difference?

Not accurate at all - Buy decent ones like Cerwin-Vega's, Dali's or B&W's and you will long forget about a dedicated woofer.

That would be around 150$

Correct, but almost everything, if not everything, is much more expensive here in Denmark. Especially if it is not a well known brand here in Europe or Denmark, Because then you may not find it, and if you do, you can bet your *** it will be expensive.

As I see it, you have two chioces. Either you can buy pc-intended speckers like Logitech's and Creative's, or you can bring out the wallet and buy proper bookshelf-speakers with a decent amp.

And the first choice just is not an audiophile one. Good luck though ^_^

"I didn't find a path through life, I created one" Ryan Doyle

Not accurate at all - Buy decent ones like Cerwin-Vega's, Dali's or B&W's and you will long forget about a dedicated woofer.

Correct, but almost everything, if not everything, is much more expensive here in Denmark. Especially if it is not a well known brand here in Europe or Denmark, Because then you may not find it, and if you do, you can bet your *** it will be expensive.

As I see it, you have two chioces. Either you can buy pc-intended speckers like Logitech's and Creative's, or you can bring out the wallet and buy proper bookshelf-speakers with a decent amp.

And the first choice just is not an audiophile one. Good luck though ^_^

i was talkin specifically about the speakers i mentioned.

i was talkin specifically about the speakers i mentioned.

Okay, my bad. I guess i missed that one, and read out of context. ^_^

"I didn't find a path through life, I created one" Ryan Doyle