Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So my monitor that is a alienware aw2521hfl full hd 24.5" led gaming monitor - white suddently turned white screen and all disoriented. I’ve had the monitor for 2 months or so does anyone know any fixes or the name of this issue so I can research more about it. I can’t seemed to find a way to fix it.

0355C980-6CE4-444F-9025-5C122082944B.jpeg

8A020F5E-0AD1-4216-A2C3-AD6A81FDEA20.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, UnpredictableFPS said:

So my monitor that is a alienware aw2521hfl full hd 24.5" led gaming monitor - white suddently turned white screen and all disoriented. I’ve had the monitor for 2 months or so does anyone know any fixes or the name of this issue so I can research more about it. I can’t seemed to find a way to fix it.

 

 

Have you tried a different port in the GPU just in case?

 

Looks like a faulty monitor. If it's 2 months old I'd RMA it.

Edited by LogicalDrm
Fixed formatting

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

 

GAMING RIG -----> i7 4790k - GTX 1080 - MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Fractal Design Define S - LOTS of Noctua cooling

FOLDING RIG ----> i7 2700K - GTX 1070 - GTX 1660 Ti - ASUS something or another motherboard - Antec 900

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RAS_3885 said:

Have you tried a different port in the GPU just in case?

 

Looks like a faulty monitor. If it's 2 months old I'd RMA it.

Yeah I tried to do everything that I could but seem to have no solution to this. Well I guess I’ll have to send it back for repairs or have some third party look at it for me

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you tried another cable?

 

 

Unless it's the cable or your GPU, RMA the monitor.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.2GHz @ 1.35V (courtesy of @XR6)Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: H100i V2, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 (two intake, two exhausting through radiator) Monitor: 3x Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: It changes, but usually Focus FK-9000 Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE

 

 

 

 

i use arch btw

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UnpredictableFPS said:

Yeah I tried to do everything that I could but seem to have no solution to this. Well I guess I’ll have to send it back for repairs or have some third party look at it for me

Hook it up to your motherboard instead of your GPU and verify that it still happens on integrated graphics so you can rule out your GPU failing before you send the monitor in.

MacBook Pro 16

i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME - many dongles

Link to post
Share on other sites

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×