best vpn server

danielyacov

i want to create a vpn server in open vpn it let me to connect only 2 vpn users the is an alternative to open vpn?

You should be able to configure the max amount of users connected at once.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

7 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

You should be able to configure the max amount of users connected at once.

i dont think so....

1 minute ago, danielyacov said:

i dont think so....

Well, clearly you've set something up wrong, because it should be 1024 users by default.

https://forums.openvpn.net/viewtopic.php?t=7188

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

why not make a wireguard server? its super simple to set up and you can set it up practically anywhere. you can even use a google cloud free tier account and get your own private vpn for free. 

4 minutes ago, danielyacov said:

Why are you using access server but are confused about the max of two connections? That's right on the page you linked.

Just set it up locally on your own machine...

EDIT: or something like AWS

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

4 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Why are you using access server but are confused about the max of two connections? That's right on the page you linked.

Just set it up locally on your own machine...

EDIT: or something like AWS

i want to create my own server....

13 minutes ago, danielyacov said:

i want to create my own server....

You can do that without access server, lol.

https://openvpn.net/community-resources/how-to/

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

18 hours ago, danielyacov said:

so what the access server do?

The fact you are having this many questions and issues mean you need to do some good solid research and studying. Rushing forward to create a vpn without understanding everything needed along the way is only asking for an unsecure disaster.

18 hours ago, AngryBeaver said:

The fact you are having this many questions and issues mean you need to do some good solid research and studying. Rushing forward to create a vpn without understanding everything needed along the way is only asking for an unsecure disaster.

Second this. Do lots of research as to not risk making a completely open connection to your machine for people to have some fun with.