System Thread Exception Not Handled - BSOD WINDOWS 10

Hi guys,

Badly needed your help. Any suggestion what might caused the problem. Already uninstalled latest update and perform system restore.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

D70802DE-CD81-4F64-9A59-3090F446AA4D.jpeg

8 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

How did you format your drive in the first place?

What do you mean by how? Sorry im quite noob on this. But i guess i solved the issue by disabling driver signature. But i will still observe the pc from the time being. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Glimpse Beyond said:

What do you mean by how? Sorry im quite noob on this. But i guess i solved the issue by disabling driver signature. But i will still observe the pc from the time being. Thanks.

WppRecorder.sys is a system file.

Normally I would say, corrupt Windows, but from my understanding you re-installed your OS and the problem still occurs.

So that leaves that you either OC your system (bad OC), or you manually formatted your drive with incorrect allocation unit size that is completely wrong, and Windows file compression kicked in and now broke the OS, as it doesn't support that allocation unit size.

On 10/24/2020 at 10:47 AM, GoodBytes said:

WppRecorder.sys is a system file.

Normally I would say, corrupt Windows, but from my understanding you re-installed your OS and the problem still occurs.

So that leaves that you either OC your system (bad OC), or you manually formatted your drive with incorrect allocation unit size that is completely wrong, and Windows file compression kicked in and now broke the OS, as it doesn't support that allocation unit size.

I fixed the issue by disabling the driver signature and update all the drivers. So far, no BSOD occurred again. Thanks