GPU VRAM failure?

Hello. So a bit of backstory behind my issues. I stream to twitch using SLOBS. I mainly stream osu! (which has never given me any issues), but whenever I would try to stream a game such as Overwatch, my SLOBS would crash, along with all of the other programs running on my computer. After this happening to me many of times, I decided to look into what may be causing such issue. For the past couple of days I have been running test streams on SLOBS and messing around with certain settings. I would find myself having the same issue, osu! runs fine, but everything would crash when I would try to load up any kind of fps game. After messing around with settings for a couple of hours, I had thought that I had fixed my issue. I had uninstalled OBS, StreamElementsOBS.live, RazerCompanionApp, and NVIDIA Broadcaster (which I had been using for my mic). I disabled my steam wallpaper engine while running a stream and seemed to be able to stream these fps games fine now. Ensuring that my Windows GameMode was turned off with all of those other settings disabled, along with disabling any overlay that might have been running with the game seemed like the solution for me. That was until I got back onto my computer the next day to try and play COD Warzone. Trying to run this game caused some of the worst problems to my GPU. Attached below are some screenshots of some crash messages I have got, along with a video of what the crashes look like from my end (it was originally a Snapchat video I sent to my friend, so I apologize for the language). My drivers are up to date and I even uninstalled and reinstalled my GeForce Studio Driver. I haven't done any serious overclocking apart from using the Gigabyte EasyTune AutoTuning feature (which I am unsure even did anything). I have my specs posted below as well. Is this an issue that can be solved by myself, or is my GPU broken?

• GPU - EVGA GeForce RTX 2060
  • CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
  • Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-AB350-GAMING 3 ATX AM4 Motherboard
  • RAM - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4-2400
  • Storage- 2x1TB WD Caviar Blue HDD
  • Cooler- be quiet! Dark Rock 4 CPU Cooler
  • Power Supply- Corsair RM750

IMG_8520.thumb.jpg.47ee7e95482247e326dc4d084fc101ee.jpg

IMG_8521.thumb.jpg.9d89e2976c970529bc36e9e8431da590.jpg

IMG_8527.thumb.jpg.3aa5a109324aea859c4857826d41b99a.jpg

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thank you so much!

Open up adv_options.ini and set video memory scale to 0.5.

Defective video memory won't cause issues like this.  Defective RAM would cause artifacts on the screen or windows to fail to load.

You could also run a Vram memory checker but I remember on some systems, those would report errors no matter what you did, but the last time I tried one of those was on a r9 290X or a HD 7970, I forgot.

8 minutes ago, Falkentyne said:

Open up adv_options.ini and set video memory scale to 0.5.

Defective video memory won't cause issues like this.  Defective RAM would cause artifacts on the screen or windows to fail to load.

You could also run a Vram memory checker but I remember on some systems, those would report errors no matter what you did, but the last time I tried one of those was on a r9 290X or a HD 7970, I forgot.

What about the issues related to SLOBS? Is that due to defective RAM?

2 minutes ago, SakuraBliss said:

What about the issues related to SLOBS? Is that due to defective RAM?

I don't stream so I don't know.

Your card could be failing, but those errors look almost like core errors or something failing to execute instructions.

VRAM issues on Turing usually cause Space Invaders.

You should run a TM5 anta777 memory test on a clean boot and an OCCT (newest 7.0+) RAM test to make sure you don't have any system RAM errors first.  I am unfamiliar with the programs you are using.