What tablet are you using right now

LaoJr

Just a little topic on what tablet you are using right now wether it's for playing games, consuming media or for work let me know what you are using right now.

Right now I am using the 2 year old Nexus 10 and a 2013 Nexus 7 for when I'm traveling or going outside for a short time. I still use my Nexus 10 still is because of the high resolution  screen it may not be accurate but hell 2560x1600 is good looking and the other feature that makes me still use a Nexus 10 are it's front firing speakers they sound crispy and are still good because no one has done a front speaker setup on a tablet except for Samsung's Galaxy Note 10.1.

$$金Trill金$$

An 18 inch 14 year old CRT tablet! Want it? I can mail it to you for 100$ excluding taxes. :D. Well, I had an acer 10 inch tablet. It was old. I broke it :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Dont have any tablets but im not into mainstream things like ipad.. wait oh i have a Samsung Galaxy Note® Pro 12.2 32GB (Verizon), Black that belongs to my dad. its pretty nice if you ask me.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Paper books.

i'm still waiting for reasonably priced windows tablet.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Kindle Fire. And I hate almost everything about it.

I actually hope to pick up an NVIDIA Sheild in the future. I was thinking one day "Man it would be great if I could stream the computing power of my main PC but walk around the house with it". And then I remembered that is exactly what the shield is!

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I've got the original Nexus 7, my Dad gave it me when he moved onto the 2013 model.

I use it a fair bit, basically anything I'd use my smart phone for around the house, except calls/texts.

Nice to watch films on and stuff mainly.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

i'm going to get shot for this in here :P -> Apple iPad 2 (bought on release and still working like new)
It just works damn good.

i'm going to get shot for this in here :P -> Apple iPad 2 (bought on release and still working like new)

It just works damn good.

Don't worry I'm thinking of buy an Ipad myself I really want a Mini with Retina plus the great optimized app store for tablets on iOS

$$金Trill金$$

Well i'm my Huawei Acent Mate arrives today.. It is a phone but it is freaking giant! :P

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I have an HP Touchpad for my son with WebOS and Android on it and I can't remember the last time I charged it.  Yes he asks to use it on rare occasions but he is on tech probation kind of and blew it the last time he was here as he was caught watching certain Xbox trolling related videos on pc he was told he was not allowed to watch so I don't really care if I ever find the time to charge the thing for him.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

My note 3

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

I have a 2013 Nexus 7 and I primarily use it for media and the occasion work assignment. Every now and then I will play some old GBA roms on it or stream Civ 5 to it from my computer. 

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

Don't worry I'm thinking of buy an Ipad myself I really want a Mini with Retina plus the great optimized app store for tablets on iOS

I was thinking the same but would recommend against. The screen has no color especially when I normally look at an IPS. So disappointing cause other then that they're really good (IMO). Wait and see what thus years one has in store

My note 3

lol they call it that for a reason

I was thinking the same but would recommend against. The screen has no color especially when I normally look at an IPS. So disappointing cause other then that they're really good (IMO). Wait and see what thus years one has in store

Yeah the colors were a bit off compared to the Ipad Air kinda of bothered me too when I got to play with it

$$金Trill金$$

An iPad Air. After using a Nexus 10 for a few months and dealing with the bugs and lack of a tablet app market I couldn't imagine going back to android for my next tablet. I'm interested to see where the rumors of an ipad pro end up. Next portable device I buy would likely be either the rumored ipad pro, surface pro or a MacBook Air.