Micro stutter after installing new ssd, stays after removing it

WinterLFG

I recently had this issue were my games would micro stutter and items would load slightly slower then normal.  I don't know if this is because I installed a new SSD a few days ago or something but I have tried a lot so here's a list: 

-  Disconnecting the new SSD

-  Trying different Sata ports

-  Rolling back graphics drivers

-  Reinstalling graphics drivers

-  Trying games on different drives

-  Reinstalling games

-  Checking Vsync

-  Trying different graphics settings

The only thing I haven't tried is a different graphics card but I doubt that's the issue since I have done about 15 or so minutes of stress testing and haven't seen any kind of stuttering there, it's only in games (In WOW specifically it stutters when loading a menu).  Also I moved a lot of data when I first got the SSD, though it was only games that were moved.  The new drive is a Seagate BarraCuda 120 2tb.  I am using SeaTools to look more at the drives and it says it's completely empty but windows says I have used 600gb so far.  Could this be a sign of a bad drive?  Any idea as to what is happening and how I might fix it if I can?

Something to add:  I can't tell if it's the SSD that is causing issues or the Graphics card since this only started happening about a day after the SSD was installed, but I didn't play any games that night to know for sure.

Specs:

I7-5820k

Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo

Trident Z 64gb 3200mhz (2400mhz because of mobo at the moment)

EVGA GTX 1070 SC

Corsair RM750x PSU

SSDs:  OS - ADATA SP900, second - MKNSSDCR480GB-7, third - TEAML5Lite3D1T, fourth - Seagate BarraCuda 120 SSD ZA2000CM10003

Elgato 4k60 card

Thanks

1 minute ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Which is the problem SSD?

It's the 4th one, the:  Seagate BarraCuda 120 SSD ZA2000CM10003

Is it still under warranty? You could try and get it replaced unless it doesn't qualify.

It probably doesn't.

Have you tried using a different SATA port/cable?

elephants

3 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Is it still under warranty? You could try and get it replaced unless it doesn't qualify.

It probably doesn't.

Have you tried using a different SATA port/cable?

Yes it's still under warranty, I got it 2 days ago.  Also yes, I have tried changing it, but like I said, it doesn't matter what drive the game is on, it still stutters and this only started after installing the new SSD (And even after taking it out again).  Which is making me wonder if it's something else but I'm still unsure.

I would try and see if you can replace it. If the problem persists, then you know it's something else.

elephants