Buy music on Android??

Armymen

Good day, 

Now that Google music is shutting down, where can I legally buy music on Android? I prefert buying song individually then having to pay a monthly subscription to a music service. I already pay for 2 sirius subscription so I feel adding a personal or family plan à little excessif. 

For now the way I setup my music I put it on one drive and I have a software that sync that mp3 folder to a local location on my phone so I have all my music selection offline. 

Thanks

10 minutes ago, Armymen said:

Good day, 

Now that Google music is shutting down, where can I legally buy music on Android? I prefert buying song individually then having to pay a monthly subscription to a music service. I already pay for 2 sirius subscription so I feel adding a personal or family plan à little excessif. 

For now the way I setup my music I put it on one drive and I have a software that sync that mp3 folder to a local location on my phone so I have all my music selection offline. 

Thanks

I mean, I'm not sure if yt music offers that, but It's possible (and sometimes illegal) to download songs via a program such as mp3 juices- for free.

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

I know I can get song that way for sure. Just wish there was a legal way I could purchase song..... 

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv