Cpu fans crazy after bios update.

I updated my bios and now the fans are crazy like at all times they are at 1900. I have reset the bios settings many times. I am not sure what to do. My specs are
MSI X470 GAMING PLUS, AMD RYZEN 5 2600X, COOLMASTER MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB, G.Skill Ripjaws V series 3200mhz 16GB, Gigabyte Windforce OC RTX 2060. I have't updated the bios since early 2018 and I recently updated to the June 2020 update (6/6/2020). Links to bios updates are here: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/X470-GAMING-PLUS

I also reset the settings to "Optimized Defaults" which could be causing an issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as the fans are VERY loud. The cpu is at 5% usage 50 degrees C.

Why don't you just set the fans manually in bios? 

I don't understand, does it not work or did you just not do it? 

5 minutes ago, Rahegg said:

"Optimized Defaults" which could be causing an issue.

No. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

Welcome to the forums!!!

Usually after doing a BIOS update, it resets all the parameters including fan speeds back to stock settings so any settings before the BIOS update will be lost and have to be reconfigured in BIOS again as that is what I have seen every time I do a BIOS update. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Is there any fan settings I should use or any way for me to unoverclock. At 5% the speed is 4.2 even though usually its 3.8. But the temp is 40c. When I reset bios settings it stays overclocked. I have turned off game boost and all the other things and its still around 1900 pump and the sys1 fan is at 800.

I found a program called 'FanControl' it allows you to set fan curves or fixed values for fans without going to bios. You can do all testing/experimenting from windows - and if you smart replicate whatever you like in BIOS - or be lazy like me. I just keep running FanControl to let it handle it. Doesn't really take up any meaningful resources to run.

You can find FanControl here: