Please make the header navigation float on Mobile

w3abhishek

While I am reading threads,I need to scroll way up to see notifications. If you'll just make navigation float then it would be great for mobile users. What you think?

1 minute ago, w3abhishek said:

While I am reading threads,I need to scroll way up to see notifications. If you'll just make navigation float then it would be great for mobile users. What you think?

Alas, that would eat into the available screen-estate for people with small screens on their phones.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Just now, WereCatf said:

Alas, that would eat into the available screen-estate for people with small screens on their phones.

Header nav is very small, I don't think that will be a problem

Would it be too much work to make it optional? That sounds like it would be the best option since having a floating bar is useful, and if you keep it as an optional feature it won't interfere with people with smaller screens, I just don't know how much work that would take or if it is just not a priority. 

Just now, The_russian said:

Would it be too much work to make it optional? That sounds like it would be the best option since having a floating bar is useful, and if you keep it as an optional feature it won't interfere with people with smaller screens, I just don't know how much work that would take or if it is just not a priority. 

Yeah. That can be done.

For me upcoming "to top" arrow and current tabbed browsing has been enough.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv