Don't know what's wrong, first time building

So I built a pc, then it won't turn on, so I tried to take out the psu then connect the cables to the 24 pin, 8 pin and gpu. It turn on and works fine, so I put the psu back in the pc and connected only the 3 and it won't turn on at all 

Extra info : the case shocks me when I touch it if the psu is on 

Update : an electrician friend of mine said the psu is leaking

Looks like there is a earthing issue. your PSU must have a short circuit protection that triggers and disables the current flow. Make sure to use 3 pin plug for your PSU and whatever the power extension you use to the wall.

This screams not properly grounded. Like you have stated the most common results. 

You need a three prong outlet, a matching three prong cord, and everything between the PSU and the wall needs to have that third prong to ensure grounding. 

Fuck you scalpers, fuck you scammers, fuck all of you jerks that charge way too much to tech-illiterate people. 

Unless I say I am speaking from experience or can confirm my expertise, assume it is an educated guess.

Current setup: Ryzen 5 3600, MSI MPG B550, 2x8GB DDR4-3200, RX 5600 XT (+120 core, +320 Mem), 1TB WD SN550, 1TB Team MP33, 2TB Seagate Barracuda Compute, 500GB Samsung 860 Evo, Corsair 4000D Airflow, 650W 80+ Gold. Razer peripherals. 

Also have a Alienware Alpha R1: i3-4170T, GTX 860M (≈ a 750 Ti). 2x4GB DDR3L-1600, Crucial MX500

My past and current projects: VR Flight Sim: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=dG38Jx (Done!)

A do it all server for educational use: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=vmmNcf (Cancelled)

Replacement of my friend's PC nicknamed Donkey, going from 2nd gen i5 to Zen+ R5: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=WmsW4D (Done!)

19 minutes ago, Warhammer270x said:

Looks like there is a earthing issue. your PSU must have a short circuit protection that triggers and disables the current flow. Make sure to use 3 pin plug for your PSU and whatever the power extension you use to the wall.

17 minutes ago, Nathanpete said:

This screams not properly grounded. Like you have stated the most common results. 

You need a three prong outlet, a matching three prong cord, and everything between the PSU and the wall needs to have that third prong to ensure grounding. 

My socket is only a 2 prong one 

And the psu only has 2 prongs since it's the standard here 

23 minutes ago, RuisuNai said:

My socket is only a 2 prong one 

And the psu only has 2 prongs since it's the standard here 

With no ground, sounds like an issue. But, to clarify:

47 minutes ago, RuisuNai said:

so I tried to take out the psu then connect the cables to the 24 pin, 8 pin and gpu. It turn on and works fine

Your PSU looks like it causes issues when it's in the case, but not when it's outside the case?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

5 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

With no ground, sounds like an issue. But, to clarify:

Your PSU looks like it causes issues when it's in the case, but not when it's outside the case?

Inside the case = fan faces down 

Oustide the case = fan spaces up

But I tried putting it outside again and it didn't work 

So probably need to replace it? 

6 minutes ago, RuisuNai said:

Inside the case = fan faces down 

Oustide the case = fan spaces up

But I tried putting it outside again and it didn't work 

So probably need to replace it? 

if the case is sparking when you touch it, I think there is some metal touching the motherboard or something that is not supposed to be 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

11 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

if the case is sparking when you touch it, I think there is some metal touching the motherboard or something that is not supposed to be 

If he just built this there could be a standoff somewhere thats in the wrong spot possibly? Just some thoughts. 

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.91 GHz RAM: G.Skill 4x4GB 2133Mhz DDR3 GPU: AMD HD 7970 3GB SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 500GB PSU: Corsair HX620W  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Case: Phanteks P400 Tempered Glass (Black) Monitor: Dell P2412H, Dell 2012H Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic Mouse: Logitech G203 Prodigy HDD: WD Black 3TB

1 hour ago, Fasauceome said:

The case is not sparking

53 minutes ago, PokeCatz said:

If he just built this there could be a standoff somewhere thats in the wrong spot possibly? Just some though ts. 

I have all 9 standoff are installed and in the right place without extras 

8 hours ago, RuisuNai said:

The case is not sparking

But you said

10 hours ago, RuisuNai said:

the case shocks me when I touch it if the psu is on 

Primary PC: