TV Questions

Hi,

I have put a few posts up now asking for opinions on displays for PS5 and have got some really helpful advice. Originally I was leaning towards a monitor, however I have re arranged my room and now have room for a wall mounted TV. I went into Curry's (an electronics store here in the UK) and seen a TV which I loved the look of which I will link below.

the reason I am posting on here is because the TV has HDMI 2.1 and a 120hz display however, according to a video online, Dolby Vision can't be used when running the TV at 4k 120hz due to a limit with the hdmi 2.1 bandwidth or something like that. Can anyone confirm this? Also is it worth getting the TV if I can't use the Dolby Vision on the highest setting?

I want this TV to last me a long time hence why I like the idea of HDMI 2.1 even if it can't be fully utilized right now (because I doubt ps5 will hit anywhere near 4k 120fps).

TV:

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/sony-bravia-kd55xh9296bu-55-smart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-led-tv-with-google-assistant-10208446-pdt.html

Thanks in advance