I need help deciding my budget rig

Lordivan

Budget (including currency): 450$ or around 6.500.000 IDR

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: ESports and editing 1080p videos.

So I'm in a tight budget and I have problem configuring my new budget rig. Currently, I'm planning for a: gaming and editing rig (I'll only be playing ESport games) and I came up with this.
Core i3 9100f                                              (1.185.000)
Asrock H310CM-HDV                                (    879.000)
8 GB of dual channel DDR4 RAM              (    560.000)
240 SSD                                                     (    395.000)
Galax GTX 1650 4 GB DDR6                     ( 2.550.000)

Cube Gaming Kaggen, with a free fan       (     390.000)

Bitfenix BPA 600W PSU                             (     595.000)

Total: 6.274.000 IDR
I use an online partpicker-like website to configure my rig called enterkomputer.com and that's the place where I'll buy my new rig. The problem is: I think the prices are currently inflated so that I can only pick a core i3 9th gen because of it's prices. I've tried tons of simulations and the staff who worked there told me that some parts are out of stock so I went with the setup above. I can see that a core i3 with no hyperthreading contradicts with my point of building an editing rig because it sucks for editing. I wanted to go ryzen but the amd cpus/apus are high in prices as high as 1.700.000 for a ryzen 3 3100. What should I do? Should I wait for the prices to go down? and if you have a better setup in mind please let me know. Thank you so much.

for the budget, seems like a balanced build. however, I agree it's not great for editing because of the cpu.

can you look at other shops, maybe local ones, or maybe look on the second hand market for a cpu with hyperthreading?

one option is to get a ryzn 5 3400g or 2400g and no gpu for now and upgrade with a gpu later when you save more money. it will give you less performance in games, but more performance in editing.

So I think I should put more budget into my cpu rather than my gpu then. I do intent more on editing and recording gameplays, I guess hyperthreading is like priority number one I guess.

5 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

one option is to get a ryzn 5 3400g or 2400g and no gpu for now and upgrade with a gpu later when you save more money. it will give you less performance in games, but more performance in editing.

Oh god, the price of a ryzen 5 3400g is the same with ryzen 5 2600, 3500. Even the budget ryzen 3 3300x is the same price.. But if I go with those, I'll have no budget for a gpu therefore I can't run my system. Maybe the 3400g is the best choice for me right now, however I could wait for a new year discount.

12 minutes ago, Lordivan said:

So I think I should put more budget into my cpu rather than my gpu then. I do intent more on editing and recording gameplays, I guess hyperthreading is like priority number one I guess.

i mean, if you're editing recordings of your gameplay, you probably want the recordings themselves to lookg good, so you want a dedicated gpu. 

can you find a second hand rx570 or rx580, as they are better than the 1650 and should be cheaper. that would free up some budget for a better cpu.

3 hours ago, boggy77 said:

i mean, if you're editing recordings of your gameplay, you probably want the recordings themselves to lookg good, so you want a dedicated gpu. 

can you find a second hand rx570 or rx580, as they are better than the 1650 and should be cheaper. that would free up some budget for a better cpu.

Well, maybe. Although do you have tips to differentiate the real from the fake one, separate the good from the bad? Thanks for all the help, like really thank you so much.

5 hours ago, Lordivan said:

Well, maybe. Although do you have tips to differentiate the real from the fake one, separate the good from the bad? Thanks for all the help, like really thank you so much.

not sure what local markets you have there. here we have ebay where it's pretty hard to scam people.

if you try to get stuff from the local market, ask the vendor to show you the system running, install gpu-z and show in gpu-z that the gpu is authentic.

you can also ask them to run a fur mark or a primark or any other gpu benchamrk software to show the gpu is not crashing/broken and that you get the expected performance.

On 10/21/2020 at 4:56 AM, boggy77 said:

not sure what local markets you have there. here we have ebay where it's pretty hard to scam people.

if you try to get stuff from the local market, ask the vendor to show you the system running, install gpu-z and show in gpu-z that the gpu is authentic.

you can also ask them to run a fur mark or a primark or any other gpu benchamrk software to show the gpu is not crashing/broken and that you get the expected performance.

Okay, thanks. Can I ask you another question though? The core i3 10100f is available in my country and it's priced not far from core i9 9100f and I reckon it has hyperthreading, could I maybe buy a core i3 10100f + rx 570 4 gb? Would that be a good idea?

6 hours ago, Lordivan said:

Okay, thanks. Can I ask you another question though? The core i3 10100f is available in my country and it's priced not far from core i9 9100f and I reckon it has hyperthreading, could I maybe buy a core i3 10100f + rx 570 4 gb? Would that be a good idea?

Yes the 10100 is much better. Just make sure you remember you need a b460 motherboard for it.