3990x 128Gb ram 32000 mhz, help!

I like Asus just because I'm comfortable with their Bios that's it but I have no problem to go with other brands.
So update of the update: 

Running P95 on a 3990x with 128Gb of ram is pushing the temperature too much and it end up on freeze the pc all the time ( CPU go over 95C) with COOLER MASTER WRAITH RIPPER at this point I'm looking for a different cooler, not sure between Noctua NH-U14S TR4-SP3 push pull config or CORSAIR iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT, 360mm.
 I'm running multiple CG CPU rendering at the same time and fill up the memory up to 50% and the thermal stay around 80-84 C (not optimal) but the system is stable.

Any suggestion to cool down a 3990x?  

39 minutes ago, Frank_Art said:

I like Asus just because I'm comfortable with their Bios that's it but I have no problem to go with other brands.
So update of the update: 

Running P95 on a 3990x with 128Gb of ram is pushing the temperature too much and it end up on freeze the pc all the time ( CPU go over 95C) with COOLER MASTER WRAITH RIPPER at this point I'm looking for a different cooler, not sure between Noctua NH-U14S TR4-SP3 push pull config or CORSAIR iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT, 360mm.
 I'm running multiple CG CPU rendering at the same time and fill up the memory up to 50% and the thermal stay around 80-84 C (not optimal) but the system is stable.

Any suggestion to cool down a 3990x?  

if you don't mind spending a little more

I'm using this to i9 10900k which is a pretty hot CPU and its maxing at 76 degree at 5.2 GHz and I think it can handle a 3990x very easily

it is 360mm

https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-Strix-LC360-Liquid-Cooler/dp/B07W43FGQ7/ref=sr_1_2?crid=JPPTU40IBQN8&dchild=1&keywords=asus+strix+cooler&qid=1603381595&sprefix=asus+%2Caps%2C-1&sr=8-2

On 10/22/2020 at 4:55 PM, Alireza said:

if you don't mind spending a little more

I'm using this to i9 10900k which is a pretty hot CPU and its maxing at 76 degree at 5.2 GHz and I think it can handle a 3990x very easily

Biggest issue with that is that it won't actually cover a huge portion of the Threadripper die. You need a TR specific AIO really.

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop 

15 hours ago, HM-2 said:

Biggest issue with that is that it won't actually cover a huge portion of the Threadripper die. You need a TR specific AIO really.

https://www.amazon.com/Noctua-NH-U14S-TR4-SP3-Premium-Grade-Cooler/dp/B074DX2SX7

linus used this air cooler from noctua to cool the 3990x

it is a great and inexpensive choice thanks to noctua's superior fan design

---

also this AIO from asus is apparently compatible with trx40 and you can use the included mounting bracket that came in your processor's package

it is pricey but it is one of the best in the market

https://www.newegg.com/asus-rog-ryujin-360-liquid-cooling-system/p/N82E16835101038

1 hour ago, Alireza said:

https://www.amazon.com/Noctua-NH-U14S-TR4-SP3-Premium-Grade-Cooler/dp/B074DX2SX7

linus used this air cooler from noctua to cool the 3990x

it is a great and inexpensive choice thanks to noctua's superior fan design

---

also this AIO from asus is apparently compatible with trx40 and you can use the included mounting bracket that came in your processor's package

it is pricey but it is one of the best in the market

https://www.newegg.com/asus-rog-ryujin-360-liquid-cooling-system/p/N82E16835101038

I just installed exactly the same cooler from Noctua with an additional 140mm fan for a push pull configuration, temperature are fine, like right now I'm doing a very demanding rendering and the temperature of the cpu it's still at 86 C with max pick of 92C registered from HWM, still much better then before when I was using the Wraithripper from Coolermaster, it was constantly at 95C for the same exact workload experiencing freezes! I still have some improving margin on the airflow of the case in manner to drop the few more degree but overall I have to say that cool down the 3990x is not the easyer thing and the options available on the market are very limited. BUt Noctual do the job for a very reasonable price and evening a 2 fan configuration the noise is still reasonable