Armoury Crate Is Dumb

I recently baught an Asus TUF fx505DT gaming laptop (the cheaper version of the A 15) (its a 2020 model with ryzen 7 3750H and GTX 1650) and its a long story but I had to format it and since I formated it Armoury Crate has been using around 18-24% of my CPU (acordding to task meneger) and it never stops, and it uses it as a background task. Every time I tell it to end taks it just comes back after 5 secs and if I uninstall Armoury Crate then all of the control over oprefornece modes, keybaord lighting and all of the functions buttoms (not the F1s but the bottums I press FN and then press to do a different thing then the OG bottum) dont work.

Dooes anyone have an idea what is going on or what I can do to fix it 

18 minutes ago, Elad.Evron said:

Every time I tell it to end taks it just comes back after 5 secs

I suspect it's a service. You'd have to change the Service from Automatic to Manual.

I'd look into the program itself and see if there are any options to turn down polling or otherwise turn off stuff you don't use so much

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

4 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

I suspect it's a service. You'd have to change the Service from Automatic to Manual.

I'd look into the program itself and see if there are any options to turn down polling or otherwise turn off stuff you don't use so much

THX, ill try 

you need to go to BIOS and disable it there otherwise it will install itself at every startup... thx ASUS

2 minutes ago, WereCat said:

you need to go to BIOS and disable it there otherwise it will install itself at every startup... thx ASUS

I want it to be installed, most of the futures of my laptop dont work without armoury ctare (the prefornece mode, the keybaord backlight having different levels of brightnees, heck, when I reinstalle it after I formated my laptop it calibrated my screen.) And this laptop BOIs is really uselles, sorry it has one use, I can change my boot drive from it, but except for that I really cant do anything in it, advenced mode just shows the normal stuff it shows but without the animations and in text form. 
And I have to say that there is not a lot of bloatware on this laptop and and other Asus software (except for armoury ctare) and nice and really help. it uses the very capable vega 10 in normal and even in light gaming to save battery and the 1650 only kick in when the vega 10 isnt powerfull enough, and the switch is very seemless and I never noitced it.