Titanfriends.

Mkfish

Hello people! My friends list on Origin is completely empty right now, being that I only made my Origin account to play the BETA, so it's sort of lonely over here right now.
Any of you that are going to be playing Titanfall and fancy gaming together leave your Origin names below so I can kindly add you to my friends list, would be greatly appreciated :)
If you feel like adding me my Origin is: Mkfish.

Also is there any word of a LTT Titanfall clan yet? And if not, is anyone interested in starting one?

75fa4cb635e6b5afeb03cfe51180cf49.gif

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

1. Sure

2. This should be in PC gaming

3. Origin: Jerakl

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Wrong forum section.

http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/58-looking-for-group/  <-----

I'd add you but i don't have titanfall.. nor do i intend to get it in the future

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Bummer, I totally forgot about that section. 

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

Wrong. This should be in looking for group. Don't say false things to the newbs. 

It could be in either, as it's about PC gaming.

However he is looking for friends.

And FYI I'm newer then he is.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

It could be in either, as it's about PC gaming.

However he is looking for friends.

And FYI I'm newer then he is.

He us looking for people to play Titanfall. Really you are going to argue with me? Also sorry there is another guy with lot of post that has the same profile picture. 

He us looking for people to play Titanfall. Really you are going to argue with me? Also sorry there is another guy with lot of post that has the same profile picture. 

Honest Mistake :)

Sure why not. I haven't bought it yet, and I don't live in the UK but here...

nobuenobrochacho

Agitx1

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Origin- doorgoo  I'm in the same boat, new to Origin. And PC gaming. Finally evolved from console gaming into the master race. LOL.

Please add me too! I only have a few friends who play on PC, and they don't even have Titanfall yet T_T 

ZlatkoBacic

Origin: xxATR0CITY

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

origin: nerfkorea

i5 4670k @ 4.1 GHz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2 | Asus Z87-A | 2x8 GB Corsair LP @ 1600 Mhz | Asus GTX 780 DCUII | Corsair CX600M | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

• 2 weeks later...