Cannot boot into USB for Windows installation

fUSERGOD

so i attached my new M.2 sata SSD into the mobo and created a windows 10 USB using the Windows Media creation tool 

i selected MBR and let it do its thing

when i go into bios and change the boot to USB i get a blinking cursor and then it restarts to the HDD hence cannot complete windows installation

i have a Ryzen 5 1400 with Gigabyte A320M HD2

Make sure you are booting from UEFI and not CSM (Legacy)

The geek himself.

45 minutes ago, fUSERGOD said:

so i attached my new M.2 sata SSD into the mobo and created a windows 10 USB using the Windows Media creation tool 

i selected MBR and let it do its thing

when i go into bios and change the boot to USB i get a blinking cursor and then it restarts to the HDD hence cannot complete windows installation

i have a Ryzen 5 1400 with Gigabyte A320M HD2

You'll need to recreate the USB drive again but select UEFI (or UEFI&MBR if its an option) then try again.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

On the second screenshot, see where it says CSM Support? Turn that off and try again.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

if i disable CSM support then i cannot control UEFI/Legacy

i tried no results its the same blinking cursor at start and then restart 

i also tried multiple ISO files and having the same issue i dont think its a pendrive issue but i will also check with another pendrive

3 minutes ago, fUSERGOD said:

if i disable CSM support then i cannot control UEFI/Legacy

i tried no results its the same blinking cursor at start and then restart 

i also tried multiple ISO files and having the same issue i dont think its a pendrive issue but i will also check with another pendrive

This is desirable. With CSM disabled the system will only boot in UEFI mode and your system is 100% UEFI compatible so there's no need to boot in Legacy mode.

2 minutes ago, fUSERGOD said:

IMG_1888.JPG

IMG_1889.JPG

Not really an issue but if you wish to fix it change Secure Boot Customisation away from Custom.

2 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

This is desirable. With CSM disabled the system will only boot in UEFI mode and your system is 100% UEFI compatible so there's no need to boot in Legacy mode.

Not really an issue but if you wish to fix it change Secure Boot Customisation away from Custom.

i will try now btw these are my drives and pendrive its FAT32 i used the windows creation tool to create the USB

IMG_1890.JPG

38 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

no effect plus when i enabled secured boot all of my drives just vanished then i loaded presets and now working fine i cant seem to figure it out this is literally stressing me out 

I spent the whole day still no luck Tried different USB DRIVES same shit

Well now i converted my disk which was MBR to GPT and disabled CSM and selected GPT and NTFS while creating the boot drive on Rufus

Once i boot into the UEFI : Transcend 8Gb i get the Easeus Partition Master not the Windows installer and when i close it PC restarts

Kindly help