What Parts to Buy for me to be Able to Record Valorant?

I have a PC that runs valorant at 50avg fps on low with the specs down below. I would want to record my gameplay but when I tried using lowkey.gg, it was a total flop. Only certain frames were recorded and only the audio was complete. What parts should I get to solve this? I am looking for budget parts at this time, ranging from about 50 dollars or so. 

Ryzen 3200g

MSI A320-M Pro

Hyper x 8gb 2666 mhz

a 2nd hand 750 Ti maybe?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

with 50 dollars you can't do much. the 3200g is a quad core without multithreading and it's probably having a hard time to cope with just the game, trying to record with it makes it even worse. 

one option would be to lower the details and even the resolution even further in order to increase your fps.

maybe try other recording softwares and see if you can find one that works better.

if you only have 1 ram stick, getting another one to enable dual channel should improve performance significantly.

the next step would be to actually get a dedicated gpu.

a second hand rx570 should be less than $100

13 minutes ago, medyobano said:

I have a PC that runs valorant at 50avg fps on low with the specs down below. I would want to record my gameplay but when I tried using lowkey.gg, it was a total flop. Only certain frames were recorded and only the audio was complete. What parts should I get to solve this? I am looking for budget parts at this time, ranging from about 50 dollars or so. 

Ryzen 3200g

MSI A320-M Pro

Hyper x 8gb 2666 mhz

have You Used OBS Or Open Broadcaster Software They have A Tool wich tells you everything you need to know they have a forum and also a discord server were you can definetly and get help at

Is the memory 1 stick or 2 sticks?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Is the memory 1 stick or 2 sticks?

One stick unfortunately

29 minutes ago, medyobano said:

One stick unfortunately

get a second stick of the same ram

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

On 10/14/2020 at 10:43 PM, HelpfulTechWizard said:

get a second stick of the same ram

My friend is offering me a GT 730 for 10 dollars. Should I get it? Or just get a brand new stick of ram? Thanks btw for all the replies! :)

7 minutes ago, medyobano said:

My friend is offering me a GT 730 for 10 dollars. Should I get it? Or just get a brand new stick of ram? Thanks btw for all the replies! :)

ram. the gt710 is slower than a intel igpu, even if you oc the gt710. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irH-naapGy8) If you get the ram, you can double the ram space and bandwidth. 

EDIT: I realised you said 730, but it is still slower than yuour igpu.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

7 hours ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

ram. the gt710 is slower than a intel igpu, even if you oc the gt710. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irH-naapGy8) If you get the ram, you can double the ram space and bandwidth. 

EDIT: I realised you said 730, but it is still slower than yuour igpu.

Noted, will focus on getting that second stick of ram. Thanks for the replies and the help!