Reactions sometimes act "transparent", hit button behind reaction

kelvinhall05

Browser, version and OS: 

Arch Linux, KDE, Chrome 85.0.4183.121

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened?

Attempting to react to a status update reply with "agree" (reaction that, in the slide-out menu, is above "report") sometimes results in "report" being clicked instead. One thing I should note is that I had this problem several times in a row, but as soon as I decided to start recording, it sort of fixed itself.

What happened?

What did you expect to happen?

"Agree" reaction to be clicked 100% of the time.

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/370070-kelvinhall05/?status=279506&type=status

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Video attached.

Any other relevant details:

First time I've seen this happen.

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page? 

N/A

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

26 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Does it happen on https://beta.linustechtips.com/?

I don't see a way to react to status updates, so no.

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

22 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

You can't react to your own statuses/replies. Try https://beta.linustechtips.com/profile/5-tvwaznthere/?status=35&type=status

Couldn't reproduce it.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈