Aquaviperbite
4 minutes ago, Aquaviperbite said:

So at my school, all the computers have cor i5 4440 and gtx 650 in. (bit much for running powerpoint and word) 

And I thought I'd take advantage of this but I need administrator permissions to run exe files on the computers. Anyway of getting around this so I can play Minecraft at school lmao? 

If there is a policy preventing you from running .exe files, you cannot get around the restriction. Even if you could get around these restrictions, the computer is not your property, and should only be used with authorized applications.

Make sure to quote me or use @PorkishPig to notify me that you replied!

Desktop

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570-PLUS RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 32GB Case - Meshify C

GPU - RTX 3080 FE PSU - Straight Power 11 850W Platinum Storage - 980 PRO 1TB, 960 EVO 500GB, S31 1TB, MX500 500GB | OS - Windows 11 Pro

Homelab

CPU - Core i5-11400 | Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard - ASRock Z590M-ITX RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3600 32GB (2x16)  | Case - Node 304

PSU - EVGA B3 650W | Storage - 860 EVO 256GB, Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB, WD Red 4TB (x6 in RAIDZ1 w/ LSI 9207-8i) | OS - TrueNAS Scale (Debian)

It's not worth it, You'll probably just get in trouble and it's hard to circumvent admin permissons.

However, you can if they have the BIOS unlocked (which they probably do)

Best way I can think of is to use something like a password reset usb stck (like the one linus showed here: 

*You can also make and download your own without buying it.

another option is to just get a bootable OS on a USB stick (like linux) and run that from the BIOS, but that won't give you great performance for Minecraft.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

2 hours ago, Aquaviperbite said:

So at my school, all the computers have cor i5 4440 and gtx 650 in. (bit much for running powerpoint and word) 

And I thought I'd take advantage of this but I need administrator permissions to run exe files on the computers. Anyway of getting around this so I can play Minecraft at school lmao? 

Just YOLO it and still one...... or get a PC with a CPU from the last 10 years with integrated graphics, that should also run minecraft fine. (I actually think that like the IGPU in a Sandy bridge CPU could run minecraft fine) 

Edit: yeah, data on the internet shows it could prob run 60 FPS in reasenble setting with the IGPU) 

and if you have like intel integrated UHD 500 or more you wont have any issues with high settings minecraft