Gpu upgrade

Hi guys,

So i want to upgrade my gpu in my pc. I have a budget of 300$ and my specs right now are:

Rx570 

Intel Xeon E3 1240

16 gb ddr3 ram

550w seasonic psu

I would like something that wouldn't bottleneck my cpu. If you have any suggestions feel free to leave them.

Thanks

GTX 1660ti could be an option. 

22 minutes ago, I am smarter them you thin said:

I would like something that wouldn't bottleneck my cpu.

I think your xeon will bottleneck most modern gpus. 

1 minute ago, DominicNikon said:

GTX 1660ti could be an option. 

I think your xeon will bottleneck most modern gpus. 

This or a radeon 5700 are your two options at the budget.

I doubt the processor will bottleneck the GPU you have the budget for. That said, if it was my build I'd probably try to save to upgrade the entire system at once. You're getting to the end of life for it.

I agree with @Demonic Donut

I dont think its worth upgrading the gpu on that system on that budget. It wont last you long before you will need another upgrade.

IF its possible, consider saving up for a full system upgrade. Its not that expensive to upgrade tbh

If budget is an issue you could go for a ryzen 3600, a mid range a450 (GIGABYTE B450 AORUS ELITE for example, its quite cheap where i live and afaik its quite a good board, ofc prices may vary depending where you live...), 16gb of ram and a gpu of choice (2060, 2070 or better yet 3070) and you're set. All those parts are quite affordable. For gpus you could go for second hand ones if budget is tight.

Anyway, that is my suggestion.

2 minutes ago, code99 said:

I dont think its worth upgrading the gpu on that system on that budget. It wont last you long before you will need another upgrade.

IF its possible, consider saving up for a full system upgrade. Its not that expensive to upgrade tbh

If budget is an issue you could go for a ryzen 3600, a mid range a450 (GIGABYTE B450 AORUS ELITE for example, its quite cheap where i live and afaik its quite a good board, ofc prices may vary depending where you live...), 16gb of ram and a gpu of choice (2060, 2070 or better yet 3070) and you're set. All those parts are quite affordable. For gpus you could go for second hand ones if budget is tight.

Ok thx for the suggestions i think i will save up for a new system.

2 hours ago, code99 said:

Or do you maybe think a used gtx 1070 ti or 1080 or something like that would be worth it?