Need help choosing a monitor!

CallumOKane

Looking for something preferably under €100 but would go up 10 or 20 more if needed

1 hour ago, CallumOKane said:

Anything else?

There is the Philips 246E9QDSB which is surprisingly not talked about as one of the best budget gaming monitors, it has a native 8 bit pannel with 75 hertz refresh rate, a very good stand, good responce time with not a lot of smiring and ghosting

The LG 22MK430H-B which is olso a fine 75 hertz monitor.

I would porobably go with the Philips one, it probably has the best 75 hertz pannel you would find at this price point and its also a 24 inch

22 hours ago, Elad.Evron said:

There is the Philips 246E9QDSB which is surprisingly not talked about as one of the best budget gaming monitors, it has a native 8 bit pannel with 75 hertz refresh rate, a very good stand, good responce time with not a lot of smiring and ghosting

The LG 22MK430H-B which is olso a fine 75 hertz monitor.

I would porobably go with the Philips one, it probably has the best 75 hertz pannel you would find at this price point and its also a 24 inch

both of these do look good, but are unavailable on amazon right now, atleast for the .co.uk site and I am located in Ireland. Any other site I could get them from that goes to Ireland and js available? dont want to be spending much on shipping either

1 hour ago, CallumOKane said:

both of these do look good, but are unavailable on amazon right now, atleast for the .co.uk site and I am located in Ireland. Any other site I could get them from that goes to Ireland and js available? dont want to be spending much on shipping either

Well IDK what works in Ireland but try newegg, try PCpartpicker.co.uk try big hardware sellers in Ireland 

6 minutes ago, CallumOKane said:

Anyone?

Not sure for what else your looking for a few of us have given you recommendations.

Is there something wrong with them?