New laptop with hdd making weird noises

Hello,

I bought new Asus tuf a15 laptop 2 days ago. Laptop has a built in hdd and it is making weird one click sound. Is this normal or it may be sign of failure from start? It is very noticeable. In this example I was downloading game on hdd.

Glas 007.m4a

1 hour ago, Leon1403 said:

Hello,

I bought new Asus tuf a15 laptop 2 days ago. Laptop has a built in hdd and it is making weird one click sound. Is this normal or it may be sign of failure from start? It is very noticeable. In this example I was downloading game on hdd.

Glas 007.m4a 176 kB · 3 downloads

That's the harddrive spinning around, I also had one problem like that with my Lenovo Idepad 320. Cheap harddrive I guess

3 hours ago, Leon1403 said:

Hello,

Glas 007.m4a 176 kB · 5 downloads

If it was a one time thing it should be a prob but if it continues to happen I think it wouldbe worth cheking out, also if its just one click every time you wtire data to it then I still odnt think its a prob 

4 hours ago, AldiPrayogi said:

That's the harddrive spinning around, I also had one problem like that with my Lenovo Idepad 320. Cheap harddrive I guess

Yeah it probably is just cheap hdd but this sounds is just too noticeable.

1 hour ago, Elad.Evron said:

If it was a one time thing it should be a prob but if it continues to happen I think it wouldbe worth cheking out, also if its just one click every time you wtire data to it then I still odnt think its a prob 

No, it is constant when hdd is in use or when laptop is turning on.

25 minutes ago, Leon1403 said:

Yeah it probably is just cheap hdd but this sounds is just too noticeable.

No, it is constant when hdd is in use or when laptop is turning on.

So if you can deal without it for around a week then send it to asus for then to check it, if they need to replace it or anything else its covered by your warnty and if they dont do anything im pretty sure you still dont have to pay them. 
Im also using a Asus Tuf (im using the fx505dt 2020 model) and im on the border of hating it I really hope you have a better expirance then me :) 

6 minutes ago, Elad.Evron said:

So if you can deal without it for around a week then send it to asus for then to check it, if they need to replace it or anything else its covered by your warnty and if they dont do anything im pretty sure you still dont have to pay them. 
Im also using a Asus Tuf (im using the fx505dt 2020 model) and im on the border of hating it I really hope you have a better expirance then me :) 

Yeah I will try to send it back. I have FA506IU. Why do you hate your laptop?

9 minutes ago, Leon1403 said:

Yeah I will try to send it back. I have FA506IU. Why do you hate your laptop?

(the A15 and  the FX505 are like differant families of this laptop so my laptop has a different cooling desogn which is still kinda trash and it has lower end hardware) 
I dont like it because the screen is really bad, and I got a 60 hrz one so its even more bad (lets make 75hrz screen the stardert on every gaming grade laptop) and the screen only over clocks to 67hrz which is anoying.And its to dimm for me to play with my window blind not 100% closed. The ram came in a lower speed then its rated and you cant change it in the bios, it keeps just randomly freezing for no reason, usually when im not gaming, the front left rubber arm is shorter then the rest so every time i type on a desk it makes a very anoying sound that destracts me (I have add), the keyboard backlight is very uneven, like I haave it on white and the F9, -,p,;,.,/,(r)fn are green or purple tinted, the battery doesnt last for 3 hours with the screen on 0% brightness, silent profile (which limits the ryzen 7 3750h to 1.38 gigahertz and disables the gtx 1650 completly), windoes battery saving mode while only watching windows. I had to format it because without me downlaoding anything for 2 weeks (expect a steam game) it decided to start just deleting a randon software every time a turned it on. since I formated it Armoury crate sometimes decides to just randomly do something that uses 20-25% of my CPU. the Asus sticker in the right arm rest area came with the top left of it free of glue. It has only 3 USB ports one of those is a USB 2 (the one that is 1 gig a sec, USB maing is dumb) and 2 USB 3 (the 5 GIG a sec one) which one of those tends to disconect and reconnect with whatever is pluged in sometimes and make the anoying USB in abd USB out noises. 

lol just realized how much I wrote but there is stuff I like about this laptop if you want ill tell you those but this seems long enaough lol 

Oh, that ram and keyboard problem sucks. I have this USB combo too. Have you tought about replacing the screen (if you mostly use your laptop plugged in)? Do you have HDD in your laptop or just SSD? Things I don't like for now is this clicking noise from HDD and fan noise when idle.