Windows no boot

Pcgamer3000

My pc will not boot windows after multiple troubleshooting attempts, replacing motherboard and buying a new hard drive. I get errors Kernel security check failure, driver irql not less or equal, kmode exception not handled.  

Ram could an issue also if you over clock in some cases that can cause this issue. You also might try enabling legacy boot in bios if you have that option.

As to the driver irql means a driver is failing compatibility or integrity check. this is assuming a fresh install of windows was not done on the new drive.

Also what are you're system specs. Some older hardware has issues with windows 10

44 minutes ago, Hackintoshx said:

Ram could an issue also if you over clock in some cases that can cause this issue. You also might try enabling legacy boot in bios if you have that option.

As to the driver irql means a driver is failing compatibility or integrity check. this is assuming a fresh install of windows was not done on the new drive.

Also what are you're system specs. Some older hardware has issues with windows 10

I couldn't boot after troubleshooting ram i tested it one stick at a time and i have not tried the legacy boot, tried booting with new download of windows and still did not get past a purple

Screen then error. 
my specs:

i9 9900k 

geforce rtx 2080 8gb

32 gb of ram

asus maximus hero wifi 

nzxt x72 cpu liquid cooler 

i think my storage is corrupt on my old hard drives, my new is pny 1tb hard drive. 
i got it to boot to the setup of windows but then it went straight to error screen after i hit next on language select.

PSU is also possible but corruption could be a culprit.  Without knowing everything that has been tried and what happened it is difficult.  

Are you having trouble in post or just after it boots to windows?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Try to install Windows on another computer and then boot it on yours.

It will show you if you have problem with installation media or with computer. Also it will give you full working os where you can diagnose problems better than using installation media.