Please suggest me a Monitor for given Preferences

To whomsoever visits and comments(Helps me)on this thread, I'm grateful to you in advance.馃檹

I'm planning to build a PC with below-mentioned configuration:

Processor: AMD R9 5950X
GC: Nvidia 3090 FE

(These two components are enough for you to get an idea for the monitor)

I want to use the monitor for Gaming, Multimedia as well as coding. Please suggest me a Monitor to buy. I have a few preferences like 32", 4K(UHD will work too) as well as Refresh Rate above 100Hz( I'm not looking for highest of Screen Refresh rates like 240-300Hz). Please suggest other factors I must look for like HDR, G-Sync, Contrast etc. I'm open to your creative as well as technical advice.

Thank you.馃槉

This monitor doesn't exist yet unfortunately, ASUS and acer will be bringing 32" FALD 4k 144hz HDR 1400 monitors to market in the near future, these will likely cost about 3x what a mid/high range 27" 144hz 4k monitor currently costs (the predator will be called the x32 I cant remember what the ROG was called maybe PG32UGX)

currently your options are LG 48" OLED, the current ROG 27" (also eye watering expensive), LG and acer also have a couple of 27" 4k 144hz monitors which aren't as expensive

i9 10850k @5.1ghz聽 |聽 聽evga XC 2080ti聽 聽|聽聽Asrock z490 Taichi聽 |聽 4x8gb g.skills trident z 3600mh聽 |聽 2tb Samsung 970 pro m.2 NVME聽 |聽 聽Lian li PC-011D聽 |聽 |聽 lian li Galahad 360 AIO聽 |聽聽聽 LG 27gn950 144hz 4k聽 |聽聽Logitech G915 wireless/Logitech G pro Wireless/ Logitech G Pro X wireless headset

On 10/14/2020 at 10:45 AM, Tommwith2ms said:

This monitor doesn't exist yet unfortunately, ASUS and acer will be bringing 32" FALD 4k 144hz HDR 1400 monitors to market in the near future, these will likely cost about 3x what a mid/high range 27" 144hz 4k monitor currently costs (the predator will be called the x32 I cant remember what the ROG was called maybe PG32UGX)

currently your options are LG 48" OLED, the current ROG 27" (also eye watering expensive), LG and acer also have a couple of 27" 4k 144hz monitors which aren't as expensive

I get you, my friend. My requirements are unrealistic. If I were to sacrifice one or two of my requirements, which would you suggest me to comprise without losing much of experience from the Monitor. My friend, what are you view聽on BenQ EW3270U?聽

On 10/17/2020 at 11:41 PM, ethan_hunt007 said:

I get you, my friend. My requirements are unrealistic. If I were to sacrifice one or two of my requirements, which would you suggest me to comprise without losing much of experience from the Monitor. My friend, what are you view聽on BenQ EW3270U?聽

I wouldn't recommend for gaming in all honestly, its a tough choice because all the 4k gaming monitors are 27", you won't have a great time gaming with 60hz on the larger monitors and the 43" 4k big formats are well known to be garbage. i would go LG/ACER or ROG for gaming but im sure you want a bigger screen for multimedia. unfortunately the market hasn't really caught up to 4k hdr gaming yet聽

i9 10850k @5.1ghz聽 |聽 聽evga XC 2080ti聽 聽|聽聽Asrock z490 Taichi聽 |聽 4x8gb g.skills trident z 3600mh聽 |聽 2tb Samsung 970 pro m.2 NVME聽 |聽 聽Lian li PC-011D聽 |聽 |聽 lian li Galahad 360 AIO聽 |聽聽聽 LG 27gn950 144hz 4k聽 |聽聽Logitech G915 wireless/Logitech G pro Wireless/ Logitech G Pro X wireless headset